isnt ap kennen not that good overall??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AngieBug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-12-2010

thats what i thought today as i waited for the servers to come up so i played him and somehow i did well and my team did win

edit : that must be 3 of the other team that i just played with downvoted this thread hmm also looks like we have a few people that are sad that i did well with an ap kennen so they decided to downvote the truth

Draicon

09-12-2010

I'm pretty sure AP Kennen is the most common way to go...

Those scores are pretty standard for AP Ken.

Serpentongue

09-12-2010

Like the dude in the screenie said, 'ap ken is awesome.'

VolkenHammer

09-12-2010

Ap kennen recieved a major boost with the .100 patch. Numericaly the numbers dont change much, its the total overall change that gave him a major boost.

Probingducky

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadW0lf View Post
thats what i thought today as i waited for the servers to come up so i played him and somehow i did well and my team did win
AP Kennen is the best way to play Kennen... he is a caster, but your build makes me cry, get a Crystal Scepter instead of sheen or gunblade (probably the gunblade since you can build sheen into Lich Bane)

AngieBug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Probingducky View Post
AP Kennen is the best way to play Kennen... he is a caster, but your build makes me cry, get a Crystal Scepter instead of sheen or gunblade (probably the gunblade since you can build sheen into Lich Bane)
I was going to build a lich bane however the game ended like 15 secs after i took that screenshot

Yellow Jester

09-12-2010

I prefer hybrid kennen with pretty much your build but nashor's tooth instead of sheen.

Mooner

09-12-2010

rylais zhonyas are really the only two items you have to get and the rest is situational.

being able to lightning rush into the entire enemy team and pop your ult>w>activate zhonya so they dont instagib you is clutch

Ursalgodon

09-12-2010

Kennen was always viable, and then he was buffed. Now he's very strong.
AP really is the only way to go.

Draktok

09-12-2010

I build ad, it might be bad according to you fellas, but if you rush bloodrazor, then pick up hybrid items you'll wreck pretty hard.