Vixnl's Castle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KatoVez

08-09-2012

Vixnl "why hello honored YORDLE gests I see we have a large amount of you and some ..... .. non Yordles in my wonderful castle. I have many rooms that are lovely for you to stay in and the dinner is.. Muha he hehe to die for, I do not have any vegetarian dishes so sorry but you will just need to deal with my all meat meals. The castle staff will call you for dinner and other meal and keep you from getting lost, o and its cold out side with this blizzard coming up so relax in my home. I will not be able to see or speak with all of you but have a good time even you league of legend heros.

Vixnl walks out of the grand hall and into a back room. (he is a yordle that is very powerfull and is very wealthy. His fur is a light brown with a redish tint and has red and white eyes.) Have fun with with my thread!

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

Gentleman Vice speaks "Thank you good sir, where may I find my room?"

KatoVez

08-09-2012

Before exiting the grand hall vixnl notices a man speaking to him "o yes silly staff they should have made it to this hall ill need to insure they get here on time in the future. (with a dark look in his face vixle stares at the door to the right.... Seconds pass before he replies to the man) o yes the rooms it is to your left on the end of the blue hall and up the stairs, that aria of the castle will have many rooms."

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

"Thank you good sir."
Vice makes his way to his dormitory.

KatoVez

08-10-2012

Now out of the the room filled with new arrivals vixnl starts to laugh "so many so many.... Mother look at you so quiet." In a dark corner of the study a yordle woman lies in a wheel chair. The woman's lower body is gone and she gurgles up large portions of yellow fluid "ghhh rkk haa" lifting her head she begins to speak "whos there... Ghrhh o it my little goobly" Vixnl looks at his mother with disgust "nasty think how did you get here?" Walking to the left side of the room Vixl opens a door that has a stone stairs that lead down into darkness. "ok now down you go" Vixl pushes his mother down the stairs and his mother leaves a trail of blood and yellow fluid as she gives of a quiet moan.