Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Diana Situation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

Senior Member

08-10-2012

Oi, Viktor. I don't hate you. I think you're a decent guy. But the amount of stupidity you had during those answers in my thread was something. Just... try not to get into arguments while in the state of mind you had back at that time :3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

08-10-2012

Quote:
Iron Ambássador:
Oi, Viktor. I don't hate you. I think you're a decent guy. But the amount of stupidity you had during those answers in my thread was something. Just... try not to get into arguments while in the state of mind you had back at that time :3


There's probably at LEAST five different things psychologically wrong with me. But I haven't been to the doctor in years, so I wouldn't know what.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskMadmanMundo

Senior Member

08-10-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
There's probably at LEAST five different things psychologically wrong with me. But I haven't been to the doctor in years, so I wouldn't know what.


Join the club, why see the doctor if it isn't about imminent death or pain?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowy Poro

Senior Member

08-10-2012

Ask Diana WHERe

No seriously, I no wants to wait anymore >_<


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

08-10-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
There's probably at LEAST five different things psychologically wrong with me. But I haven't been to the doctor in years, so I wouldn't know what.


I'm kind of a Psychologist


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

08-10-2012

Quote:
Leona Bott:
Ask Diana WHERe

No seriously, I no wants to wait anymore >_<


Double post because editing is too slow. I'm working on it, sorry.