Diana Situation

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
We should try to combine the two methods. We should have the judges decide the top two RPers, and then have the community decide who wins. That way we are guaranteed to have a good RPer, and someone that the community likes.
I think this will solve a lot of problems.

Írillyth

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Script Lord View Post
I say we let Viktor decide who gets new Champions from now on.

>X3
Hue. Account malfunction detected.

Ask the Lunari

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
I think this will solve a lot of problems.
But this is what sort of happened here.. two RP'ers, and the voting acts as the voice of the community. While people can cry 'SMURF', I think you can go and see who voted and clearly sort out which are smurfs and which aren't (or at least, I'm hoping so). I did see a couple of names which looked familiar, and others which didn't.

Script Lord

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rillyth View Post
Hue. Account malfunction detected.
Ne, ne, don't give away my identity yet. Lemme roll with this.

Ask the Monkey

08-10-2012

Here's my opinion on this and every other situation:
I don't give a ****. Ok, I just don't give a ****.
I don't give a **** about who is the better one or who anyone thought should win. I don't give a **** if either one of them, cause I don't give a **** about this contest. I don't give a **** about my favorite word being replaced by 4 starts, cause I don't give a **** about 4 starts either. I even don't give a **** about giving a ****, which makes it a Idon'tgivea****-ception, about which I don't give a ****.
My Idon'tgivea****ness level is almost over 9000 thousand, but I don't give a **** either.
Nor does it matter to me if this post will be upvoted or downvoted, cause I don't give a **** about it.
Nor should you reply to this post, cause I won't give a **** about you, either.
Nor do I give a **** about me.
Hey, maybe this post will get me banned. Well, guess what, I DON'T GIVE A ****.
But most of all, I don't give a **** about the point that da.mn is censored for an unknown reason.
God**** it, I don't give a **** about that , either.
And I especially don't give a **** about the overuse of the word either, neither.

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
Here's my opinion on this and every other situation:
I don't give a ****. Ok, I just don't give a ****.
I don't give a **** about who is the better one or who anyone thought should win. I don't give a **** if either one of them, cause I don't give a **** about this contest. I don't give a **** about my favorite word being replaced by 4 starts, cause I don't give a **** about 4 starts either. I even don't give a **** about giving a ****, which makes it a Idon'tgivea****-ception, about which I don't give a ****.
My Idon'tgivea****ness level is almost over 9000 thousand, but I don't give a **** either.
Nor does it matter to me if this post will be upvoted or downvoted, cause I don't give a **** about it.
Nor should you reply to this post, cause I won't give a **** about you, either.
Nor do I give a **** about me.
Hey, maybe this post will get me banned. Well, guess what, I DON'T GIVE A ****.
But most of all, I don't give a **** about the point that da.mn is censored for an unknown reason.
God**** it, I don't give a **** about that , either.
And I especially don't give a **** about the overuse of the word either, neither.
**** the word ****, use chainsaw for the next post instead.

Renekton Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2012

Look I just want the one who likes crocodiles.

Ask Galio

08-10-2012

I kinda liked it myself when this was still in Lore Discussion, so we'd actually have people who love the Lore RP'ing the champs. There weren't that many before this all got moved.

But, as it was in Lore Discussion, it should just be first come first served. If you don't get the Ask ___ with no changes to the name, you're too late.

Ask the Monkey

08-10-2012

I miss Lore Discussion too. It wasn't specifically meant for RP-ing, but for lore, so only lore enthusiasts would come. Then those people who love lore would take an champ for RP-ing.
Here, people just see this and go all like ''Ohhhhh new forum, gotta check dat out''.
They go in and what is the first thing they notice? The Ask Threads. And of course, they thing that those are the only reason to be here, so they try to take a champ. And if they are successful they just do it for a few days and leave.
It was much better when people who cared would come....

Ask the Lunari

08-10-2012

I'm not sure if you're implying that we don't care.

1234567 ... 8