Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot. AP Kat Or No Kat Is Not Acceptable.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katarìna

08-09-2012

Quote:
Fizzleboom:
He doesn't even seem to have a build for her. He just builds w/e Ad item on her.
3 Bts 2 IE. Maybe if he played kat right he'd be going up in elo not down.

Why does it matter if it works for the game I'm in. Kat is about building to accommodate how you play, and how people you play against play. If rushing a Gunblade netted me more victories than what I currently do, I might consider doing it. Unfortunately, I'm not good enough at CSing that I can finish it before ~15 minutes. So I'd rather start several different items that prep me for mid game and finish them while it goes.

Katarìna

08-09-2012

I'd also be more than happy to show any unbelievers how AD Kat works in a game.

Ahriman1

08-09-2012

I'll add you actually, but not playing tonight. I am way too tired and way too exhausted from finals to do anything but fall over and die for a few hours.

Magik

08-09-2012

Quote:
Katarìna:
I don't care if a bunch of jackoffs that don't play Kat in ranked, like I do, think I'm wrong. I'm offended by your spread of misinformation, not your opinion. Stop telling people that AP Kat is the only Kat, because it's frankly not true.

it is true. shell die if she gets close enough to AA. her q didnt have enough ad scaling to make up for so much less AP.

the reduced incoming dmg isnt enough, or she wouldnt have so many problems ulting. sure you can still cancel her ult, a lot of her dmg. but she can snowball in a fight so well from her passives refresh

gunblade is the only AD you should have. thats how scarra does it, who is much better than you.

Katarìna

08-09-2012

Quote:
Fellnine:
it is true. shell die if she gets close enough to AA. her q didnt have enough ad scaling to make up for so much less AP.

the reduced incoming dmg isnt enough, or she wouldnt have so many problems ulting. sure you can still cancel her ult, a lot of her dmg. but she can snowball in a fight so well from her passives refresh

gunblade is the only AD you should have. thats how scarra does it, who is much better than you.

Lolsheep. You are so not even worth the time it would take to attempt to get you to accept a viewpoint other than your own. And by your 'own,' I of course mean scarra, whose viewpoint you accept as gospel.

Ziggy Irelia

08-09-2012

Quote:
Katarìna:
Because it's optimal in their passive farm game they play at 2k+, where they're better at CSing than everyone else and can afford to rush something as ridiculously expensive as GB.

They're 2k+ elo for a reason son. They'd still rush GB even if they were 600 elo.

Josh de Tonreau

08-09-2012

Gb is a good item but u ppl need to have an open mind n stop worshipping high elo players

TwilightAngel

08-09-2012

Quote:
Katarìna:
You're wrong, but I can see that trying to make you see that you're wrong is a waste of my time, because you think you're right.

I like how you assume your opinion is fact which is not... Also like how you act like you know what the player base wants and some how was elected to speak for the community

Katarìna

08-09-2012

Quote:
Duckie006:
They're 2k+ elo for a reason son. They'd still rush GB even if they were 600 elo.

You totally didn't understand the correlation between skill at CSing and why that makes rushing Gunblade viable did you?

Katarìna

08-09-2012

Quote:
TwilightAngel:
I like how you assume your opinion is fact which is not... Also like how you act like you know what the player base wants and some how was elected to speak for the community

I like how you quote something from the first page 8 pages later and think that it's still relevant to the discussion.