Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot. AP Kat Or No Kat Is Not Acceptable.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ziggy Irelia

08-09-2012

Quote:
Katarìna:
Just because you think that's how Kat should be built, doesn't mean it actually is how everyone builds her. And rushing Gunblade hasn't been optimal since it was nerfed.

That's why Scarra and Tiensinoakuma don't rush gunblade...

oh wait, they do.

Ahriman1

08-09-2012

Quote:
XxCREXISxX:
ITT: Angry OP vs. Rational posters

If OP is angry it's because his favorite build on his favorite champion is seemingly getting wrecked. That's pretty reasonable to me. He has a right to be mad, despite the fact that he is actually posting reasonable points and making sense.

Your post contributes in no meaningful way to this discussion, and belongs elsewhere.

Broken Umbrella

08-09-2012

Quote:
Ahriman1:
If OP is angry it's because his favorite build on his favorite champion is seemingly getting wrecked. That's pretty reasonable to me. He has a right to be mad, despite the fact that he is actually posting reasonable points and making sense.

Your post contributes in no meaningful way to this discussion, and belongs elsewhere.

To be fair, posting about item builds is not relevant to the thread either...

Katarìna

08-09-2012

Quote:
Duckie006:
That's why Scarra and Tiensinoakuma don't rush gunblade...

oh wait, they do.

Because it's optimal in their passive farm game they play at 2k+, where they're better at CSing than everyone else and can afford to rush something as ridiculously expensive as GB.

Josh de Tonreau

08-09-2012

Gunblade is op, we get it now stfu

Fizzleboom

08-09-2012

Quote:
Ahriman1:

He doesn't even seem to have a build for her. He just builds w/e Ad item on her.
3 Bts 2 IE. Maybe if he played kat right he'd be going up in elo not down.

Ahriman1

08-09-2012

Quote:
XxCREXISxX:
To be fair, posting about item builds is not relevant to the thread either...

Posting about item builds, when we are talking about dehybridizing a champion, and removing some potential for some of these item builds is not relevant?

I'm sorry, what thread are we in again? Did I open the pony thread again and start talking about katarina? My bad, sorry.

Fat Mchugelarge

08-09-2012

Quote:
XxCREXISxX:
ITT: Angry OP vs. Rational posters

If yhou have nothing to contribute but dumb diatribe like this, then screw off.

Ahriman1

08-09-2012

Quote:
Fizzleboom:
He doesn't even seem to have a build for her. He just builds w/e Ad item on her.
3 Bts 2 IE. Maybe if he played kat right he'd be going up in elo not down.

Agreed, he might do better playing as standard AP kat. I understand that, and that was largely the point I myself made.

He has fun with AD kat moreso than AP kat. While that doesn't make much sense to me, it works for him. ****ing over players like this from having fun is something to consider when making changes. In the end, I don't think the few people who play AD kat are going to get riot to actually make her viable as AD if they don't plan to already. However, they are worth considering. Everyone's fun is worth considering, even the idiot in the 500 ELO range playing AD veigar.

Broken Umbrella

08-09-2012

Quote:
Ahriman1:
Posting about item builds, when we are talking about dehybridizing a champion, and removing some potential for some of these item builds is not relevant?

I'm sorry, what thread are we in again? Did I open the pony thread again and start talking about katarina? My bad, sorry.

No need to be so defensive.
Was just bumping the thread