Riot. AP Kat Or No Kat Is Not Acceptable.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thryale

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesh View Post
W has a much larger AOE radius than you think and also gives you movement speed to disengage from the trade. You'd be surprised how much lane control it gives you without having to get in melee range.
It sounds like akali's e on steroids.

Kataržna

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thryale View Post
It sounds like akali's e on steroids.
Yeah, she looks a lot like Akali after this. Unfortunately.

Twilíght

08-10-2012

Anyone else see Vesh's new Diana avatar and just think "Bltch."?

Like, reading his post there, I felt like I heard it in a bltchy voice.

The Sea Mang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesh View Post
W has a much larger AOE radius than you think and also gives you movement speed to disengage from the trade. You'd be surprised how much lane control it gives you without having to get in melee range.
Stop. Just, stop. I'm sick of it. You know EXACTLY what I am talking about. This rework craze and the new champs must be OP + single skin bundles. This is disgusting. You're trying as hard as you can to defend yourself at this point. Please, just leave Katarina alone. We don't need another rework that ends up with the exact same fate as TWITCH. If you're not going to leave her alone at the very least give Kat's Q AD scaling so she can actually lane or she will end up being USELESS. Also, who the hell cares for W's dual scaling when that isn't her main cookie cutter ability?

I'm going to be blunt, you guys right now are starting to end up EXACTLY like BLIZZARD. Don't fall apart, don't bring LAME ideas into the playerbase and try to justify it with GARBAGE. If anyone here is from WoW, they know exactly what I am talking about. How about you do me a favor, bring this message to the team and see how many people go "oooooh shoot... We are turning into Blizzard"

EDIT: Also, look at this angry 2.3K ELO player : http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2458021

Kataržna

08-10-2012

Insulting Vesh in this thread is neither productive nor advised. Keep your negativity to yourselves, or to whatever forum all you kids go to to ***** about Riot. Oh wait.

Anyway, stow it kids.

Saruyan

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sea Mang View Post
S We don't need another rework that ends up with the exact same fate as TWITCH.
why does everyone who brings up remakes always go to probably one of the worst(who also just happened and they already acknowledged was probably an undershot)

xin remake was successful jax remake was successful kayle remake was successful(once people realized it) ryze remake was successful trynds remake was also pretty successful even though he isnt played.

the only two bad remakes atm are twitch and eve. so please, dont try and say that "riot remakes are horrible" thing here

as for this thread. i agree, at the very least switch the scaling from the sinister steel to the bouncing blades.

and do something about the long range grevious wounds coming back, as i personally enjoyed that aspect of it

and finally, wheres my gold on kill/assist?

The Sea Mang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kataržna View Post
Insulting Vesh in this thread is neither productive nor advised. Keep your negativity to yourselves, or to whatever forum all you kids go to to ***** about Riot. Oh wait.

Anyway, stow it kids.
So tell me... Why are you getting butthurt when I am simply calling out RIOT and them turnin' into Blizzard? You sound more butthurt than I am about Kat's changes.

Miserabilia

08-10-2012

Just a few days ago Tryndamere was here talking about how they were working to have better communication with the community. Then they say they're remaking Katarina without so much as a discussion with the community. Oh Riot, you're such a trickster.

The Sea Mang

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miserabilia View Post
Just a few days ago Tryndamere was here talking about how they were working to have better communication with the community. Then they say they're remaking Katarina without so much as a discussion with the community. Oh Riot, you're such a trickster.
Exactly. It is Blizzard.

Kataržna

08-10-2012

I am a little irate. Unfortunately Riot is less likely to respond to irate than rationality.