Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot. AP Kat Or No Kat Is Not Acceptable.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katarìna

08-09-2012

Edit 1: Swapping one button I have to press to play properly for a new button I have to press to play properly, while nerfing everything on other buttons that I LIKE to press, not have to press, and making it all fit into some supposedly optimal series of keypresses that will get boring and routine in a week is not acceptable. I, and everyone else, liked having a choice to Shunpo or BB in whatever order I wanted.

Told you so.

Aetis

08-09-2012

Seconded.

TL Frolo

08-09-2012

if anything your jungle kat shenninigans might be viable

Alyran

08-09-2012

You're still gonna wanna build Gunblade on her, which is really the only AD item she should be using now anyway.

Azuredragon653

08-09-2012

She'll still get Gunblade, which is the only item with AD that she gets now.

Josh de Tonreau

08-09-2012

Yeah I thought about this too, dunno what the reasoning is but it's a genuine concern

Katarìna

08-09-2012

Quote:
Frolossus:
if anything your jungle kat shenninigans might be viable

Maybe working in the jungle doesn't make up for losing dual scaling on BB. :\

Ahriman1

08-09-2012

Yeah no, not a single non-troll katarina I have played with over the last year or more has built straight AD.

She hasn't been a "hybrid" in a long time. Her kit does not support being a hybrid.

Katarìna

08-09-2012

Quote:
Alyran:
You're still gonna wanna build Gunblade on her, which is really the only AD item she should be using now anyway.

Just because you think that's how Kat should be built, doesn't mean it actually is how everyone builds her. And rushing Gunblade hasn't been optimal since it was nerfed.

Katarìna

08-09-2012

Quote:
Ahriman1:
Yeah no, not a single non-troll katarina I have played with over the last year or more has built straight AD.

She hasn't been a "hybrid" in a long time. Her kit does not support being a hybrid.

You're wrong, but I can see that trying to make you see that you're wrong is a waste of my time, because you think you're right.