Diana op dilemma

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Megaatrox

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Castellan View Post
However she is not nearly as durable, and actually has less persuing power, cassio however has more harass in lane.

Oh and her damage isnt instant, its DOT, she cant come close to 100-0ing people like diana can.
Cass has WAY more damage than diana ever will. And her DOTs are less than half of her overall damage output. The majority is burst.

The fact that diana is a melee means she has to be up in your face to do her real damage, hence her tankiness(which is WAY overrated). Because shes required to be in the middle of a fight, she SHOULD be getting most of the focus.

Just make sure you have high HP before initiating a fight with her and focus correctly and she is cake.

Diana problem solved: Stop being stupid.

FeedingTrollNoob

08-20-2012

I don't think the ide of an assassin that does alot of damage is OP.

I think an assassin who deals alot of damage and is really tanky is OP.

MetalGuitarist

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaVoid View Post
She is made to be an assassin. Which means high damage output. Although they should lower her base damage and up her ratios so she can't be another Ryze. (tanky and still hurting)
I keep seeing this argument. Yes, assassins are supposed to be able to burst, I'm glad you can grasp that. That burst is supposed to come with other disadvantages as to create a "risk vs. reward" scenario. Dianna's aoe potential and CC makes her very useful in team fights while also having good survivability with her shield. Whether or not she is OP is one thing, but it's quite obvious she is a strong champ and one of the best assassins.

AlphariusRising

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeedingTrollNoob View Post
I don't think the ide of an assassin that does alot of damage is OP.

I think an assassin who deals alot of damage and is really tanky is OP.
Good thing she's not naturally tanky and her shield blocks a mediocre amount of damage.
If she builds tanky, her damage isn't assassin damage, it's AP mid damage, and she's still no vlad or mordekaiser when it comes to tankyness.

BK Ambientz

08-20-2012

People piss and moan cause they stand still too often. You should constantly be moving to try negate her landing the Q. She shouldn't be able to do enough to kill you if you're dodging the Q. And don't act like its hard

kaioken735

08-22-2012

diana the best pusher keep spamming that aoe q and other aoe abilities diana keep spamming.

architectus

09-03-2012

Diana was nerfed, even in the patch video the makers say she is too good at everything.

Moogra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandtheswang View Post
-This means that she is a fantastic mid game duelist and it is safe to assume she can at least trade herself for your ADC while CCing other members of your team.
Well she is meant to be an assassin and you can definitely say the same about lb who can one shot any adc since they don't really build mr until they at least have a few items (which they won't during midgame). A lb can still one shot someone even with a negatron cloak if she has some items (which she will have at least a deathcap or dfg during midgame unless she's terrible).

Quote:
-This means she doesn't need farm to deal large amounts of damage and get to that mid game duelist stage.
Again, the same can be said about lb, akali can hurt a ton too and both don't need that many items to instagib people 1v1.

Quote:
-This means she is a very strong lvl 1 champion with powerful bases and someone who can more consistently land her Q will dominate the lane completely
Well there's people like Lee Sin who will dominate completely if all Qs are landed. Also Blitz, and many other high reward skillshot champions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalGuitar View Post
I keep seeing this argument. Yes, assassins are supposed to be able to burst, I'm glad you can grasp that. That burst is supposed to come with other disadvantages as to create a "risk vs. reward" scenario. Dianna's aoe potential and CC makes her very useful in team fights while also having good survivability with her shield. Whether or not she is OP is one thing, but it's quite obvious she is a strong champ and one of the best assassins.
Diana is definitely one of the top tier assassins, no doubt about that but many assassins can get in and out, which is what they are designed. I'm surprised that Diana does have some aoe cc which most assassins don't.

RabbiCop

09-04-2012

http://www.lolking.net/champions/diana#statistics

After nerf she hovers around 50% win rate. Looks good to me.

Thugnificent

09-16-2012

she is op nerf her please, really unpleasant to go mid against her with some of the older mid champs. She is really broken