Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Diana op dilemma

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

architectus

08-09-2012

HI all,

there is a huge discussion whether Dianna is Op or not.

it is funny as every time someone says a champion is OP people jump at it and say there is counters for it, but there is a counter for every champion therefore that is not a really a good argument for this.

some people say" i played against Diana and trashed her" and to that i say you just trashed a unskilled Dianna and that has nothing to do with the champion.

I have seen every and any champ own in a game, even champs that are not carries can carry a game in the right hand.

I think the best way of looking at diana and if she is op is whether she out performs other champions in the same category as her, of course this is all subjective, and hardest thing about comparing this sort of thing is even if you play the same champ over and over again you would never have the same game twice. so trying to compare 2 difference champions would be extremely hard to get it right. having said that trying to compare Dianna to all the other champions in LOL would be near impossible.

if anything we are the tester for RIOT, and at the end of the end they will make decision on Dianna, and if she is nerfed then all those that agree with Diana op would be right,

I personally think she is OP, the way i see it is if i could choose the 5 champions on my team she would pretty much always make the 5. that is of course assuming she is being used by a skilled person.

AlphariusRising

08-09-2012

In my opinion, her Passive and Q do too much damage. However, while that is technically more powerful than it should be, it is by no means game-breaking, and if you outplay her, or she outplays you, the lane is going to go the way it should in my opinion.

So, she could use a minor damage nerf, but the amount of QQing i've seen isn't even just excessive, it's legendary.

Edit: Soon we'll have numbers for her win percentage, and that in my opinion solves the question for good.

architectus

08-09-2012

yes aggreed,

I think the number one thing people over look, is her Q is AOE, if her CS and kill score is high, and with LOL being quite item focus, she can quickly snowball.

Rm7000

08-09-2012

Two problems
1: Her sheild is way too powerfull
2: Base stats are too high

architectus

08-10-2012

when she is used by a skilled person you really feel, the only advantage now is she is fairly new so not a lot of people are good at her, and it is fairly hit amd miss with her in games, sometime really good most times average.

jphuong

08-10-2012

what i learned from day one is, its not the champion its the skill, people are saying dianna is OP is either they dont have any skilll or the person playing it is just pro. thats how it has always worked

Ulthir

08-10-2012

Just like sin, she relies a lot on landing that q to do that amazing burst. And it's unlike every single skill shot in the game: it goes on an arc... to the right....just go left.. or towards her.. I'ts not hard to dodge or miss.

AlphaVoid

08-10-2012

She is made to be an assassin. Which means high damage output. Although they should lower her base damage and up her ratios so she can't be another Ryze. (tanky and still hurting)

SilkyRain1998

08-11-2012

she is a easy killl i love when i see some one on her

Gespent

08-12-2012

her shield protects a LOT of damage in 3 seconds trades between the champs . and makes the enemy champ to go back . (unless he is feed ) because otherwise you eat a passive that deals a lot of damage.
=/

they should nerf the shield base gain each level . its to high and safe in jungle . and in mid lane its just untochable