Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Pulsefire Lulu Idea.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheDestinator

08-09-2012

So ever since I bought Lulu after her free week I've been playing her way more than my other champions. While I do love her to death for many reasons(Adorable, fantastic buff options, etc etc) there was one thing that always bugged me about her. Both of her skins were essentially homages to dark fantasy. And while I do love wicked Lulu I thought she needed a bit more variety.

Then comes the day I end up supporting an Ezreal player. Genius strikes me. What about cyber fantasy?! For one most of her abilities are about augmenting other players and/or herself so why not make a legendary skin based around some form of hacking? I ended up coming up with this robot girl idea for Lulu. Replace her flowery particle effects with cool digital graphics and panels, give her a massive plasma cannon instead of her wand, have whimsy fire up jet boosters when used on herself or literally fragment other champions' data when used on an enemy, and make Pix some sort of multi-function drone.

Okay I'm essentially tossing ideas at the wall to see what sticks but I did sketch up a basic concept of what I'm thinking here. I might just color it if I get some support though! What do you guys think?

Ztifdik

08-10-2012

I like the idea, Lulu needs a non-childish skin and pulse fire would be great.

Nepolian

08-10-2012

Looks good, but I can't imagine her in that skin saying "Yup, that tastes purple."

AnathemaMonstrum

03-08-2013

I'd spend so much on it solely for Lulu with Pix as a robot buddy.

Xillius

03-08-2013

holy mother of necro batman. i remember when this thread was created over 7 months ago.

but lulu with a quadrotor for pix and assault rifle would be amazing.

MugenNightmare

03-08-2013

brb stealing