Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

True Purpose (a Blitzcrank Short Story)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Creeke

08-13-2012

Your story was absolutely amazing. It made me cry rivers. You actually made me log into the forums and accept the summoners code just so I could commend you man. I've read a lot of fanfics on this site since I made my account but this is hands down the best I've read. Amazing work you did there. Really touching story. You deserve a Riot Stickie for this amazing story. Hi Five man Hi Five. Keep up the good work. I'm expecting to see more of your stories.

Trolosaurus

08-17-2012

Wow, it's still up here.
Bump
To the person above, I'm almost never on this forum, and most of my stories are going to be one-shots. If you are expecting lots and lots of stories, you'll be disappointed.

AerithRayne

08-18-2012

Quote:
Trolosaurus:
If you are expecting lots and lots of stories, you'll be disappointed.

While it saddens me to know that you will not be on very much, I am reassured with the fact that you take quality over quantity, so I will be happy when I see you again.

While your other ending would have been just as tear-worthy, this one still has bit of anxiety for the reader because they do not know what will become of the plant. Will its roots actually take hold and allow the tree to blossom? Will the soil have enough nutrients to help it grow? The story ends with Blitzcrank not knowing but hoping the sight of clouds meant success. It's not a happy ending, but it's beautiful.

I just went crazy on your story. My bad, bro.

Tekojovishi

08-18-2012

Genius, just genius man.

Creeke

09-05-2012

Quote:
Trolosaurus:
Wow, it's still up here.
Bump
To the person above, I'm almost never on this forum, and most of my stories are going to be one-shots. If you are expecting lots and lots of stories, you'll be disappointed.

Nevertheless I'm still a big fan and I'm looking forward to your oneshots. This was really well written and quite honestly I don't mind if you don't release often. I just know you're great and wanted to tell you that. I'm not on forums often either but I'd love to play a couple games with you sometime.

Mookomaan

09-11-2012

Where's Urgot!!??!! did he give in to his eternal suffering!!!??!! (irrelevant)

Telamox

Recruiter

09-11-2012

@Mookomaan
The way I thought of Urgot is that he is half-man, half machine. Even though his mechanical parts could last as long as Blitzcrank, his human parts could not, as they would only decay more and more as time goes on. Or perhaps he was killed in the void invasion. What happens to the other champions is one thing that would in my opinion, be better if left to the reader's imagination.

Loved the story, and actually made me contemplate about the futility of humans warring with each other, and how at the rate we are going, this situation will occur.

DeadlySlicer

Recruiter

09-12-2012

Wow, a story posted a long, long time ago... great fanfic too.

Mookomaan

09-17-2012

Wings for Blitzcrank :P

Ask the Herald

11-29-2012

I approve of this fanfiction.