Champion Relaunch: Katarina, the Sinister Blade

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

805ross

08-09-2012

Is it just me or does her abilities kind of sound like an akali

Axedemon

08-09-2012

i really think they should do somethink with trist i like her a lot but her q is very weak early game her w sucks if you think about beacouse i got grabed by ovli every single time in mid air her e and r are goodmaybe repair the push back on the r

SethCypher

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by swift turtle 8 View Post
...why would garen need to be reworked? He's tanky, resistant to stuns, slows, and snares, has an annoying cc and a super ult. he really doesn't need to be nerfed or buffed.
He's resistant to only slows and only has a silence tacked onto his Q. And his ult is...less than glorious to be quite honest. Did I also mention he doesn't really do anything well? He's not even very good as a meatshield.

michelada

08-09-2012

new main champ maybe? :3

kbkillr

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by treef0rm View Post
Shes basically the same if you read her, except better. shunpo acts as if it has killer instincts, her ult reduces healing, her w does damage now and increases her mobility even more, so she escape even better. Her passive, which was her most unique thing, is still the same. Mainly, only her w was changed a lot.
i agree i think the change will be more good than bad but i will reserve final judgement till i see her damage numbers

XReyoX

08-09-2012

No more tentacle hair?

Postage

08-09-2012

I always thought it would be awkward to move like she did with her hair super glued together. This seems much more reasonable.

breezybeezy

08-09-2012

I like this. Katarina has always been a fringe champ. This should make her much more viable and fun while retaining the same core gameplay.

swift turtle 8

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treekin View Post
No. Katarina is already OP and you are buffing her even more. Above that, this champ is a classic and one of my favorites. her killer instincts gave her some depth, as you had to choose which ability to enpower, as well as giving the oppenents some kind of signal that she was about to destroy them. she is now more Op and more of a faceroll. Don't go the way of WoW, Riot.
Kat OP? Just interrupt her ult and she's basically useless.

Reckons

08-09-2012

ashe and shaco next