Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Relaunch: Katarina, the Sinister Blade

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NomNomNomaS

Recruiter

08-09-2012

Shocking news.

303Devilfish

08-09-2012

so... you're making her like akali?

TheEtherealOne

08-09-2012

I called it, she was kicking my ass in a game and I was like "wtf she is op, when is she getting the rework?" and the other guy was like "kat ain't gettin no rework." and I was like PSH! I CALLED IT!!! WOO!!!

BenTokin

08-09-2012

Quote:
MarsOfSouL:
more ult cooldown refresh -_- way to go riot

As a Kat main, since I first started (with regular breaks in between to round out my abilities). I must let you know that voracity has always worked this way bro, triple kill = another death lotus, single kill = shunpo again... What does have me intrigued is giving giving Q, akalis Q, along with max bounces off the bat... then giving W an aoe... and making E always have old W attached... I know you're making her better for high ranked games... but what about my normal games? I break them with her already... when the endless waves of peeps come QQing are you gonna nerf her into the ground? Cuz I assure you .... every 20 min.. they are coming to complain in mobs of 5...

Norix596

08-09-2012

This definitely less drastic than could have been the case. Kat's problem was that she was ult dependent in a teamfight on and ult that was easily stopped. Rather than completely overhauling her Ult they just made her less ult dependent. Reasonable choice. I think she really got hurt by the change to her passive though. Now you can't Shunpo in, get the kill then escape with it again. That will be a pretty big change.

xero ph34r

08-09-2012

seriously riot, i'm ok with you buffing her slightly, but her lane sustain is too dang high, PLEASE give her a mana bar, every other AP carry in the game has one, its not right that she doesn't have a resource to have to worry about.

Chase Dotters

08-09-2012

when will she appear on PBE??? also will her splash art change? I remember riot talking about her artwork changing too!

StubbyBro

Recruiter

08-09-2012

I'm intrigued. The heal debuff being on the ultimate seems odd. I'm surprised they didn't give her CC on her new W to be honest. I'm happy they didn't but surprised nonetheless

PeteyPiranha

08-09-2012

oh my gawd i'm so happy, i thought i would have to wait until 2015 for this.

Chase Dotters

08-09-2012

Quote:
xero ph34r:
seriously riot, i'm ok with you buffing her slightly, but her lane sustain is too dang high, PLEASE give her a mana bar, every other AP carry in the game has one, its not right that she doesn't have a resource to have to worry about.

it's called being a melee in the middle. She's also hybrid so it's not like you only have to worry about 1 source of damage. + she has no cc? You have to play her smart. She's not just a smash face into the keyboard like ryze or zyra XD