Champion Relaunch: Katarina, the Sinister Blade

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NomNomNomaS

08-09-2012

Shocking news.

303Devilfish

08-09-2012

so... you're making her like akali?

TheEtherealOne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

I called it, she was kicking my ass in a game and I was like "wtf she is op, when is she getting the rework?" and the other guy was like "kat ain't gettin no rework." and I was like PSH! I CALLED IT!!! WOO!!!

BenTokin

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarsOfSouL View Post
more ult cooldown refresh -_- way to go riot

As a Kat main, since I first started (with regular breaks in between to round out my abilities). I must let you know that voracity has always worked this way bro, triple kill = another death lotus, single kill = shunpo again... What does have me intrigued is giving giving Q, akalis Q, along with max bounces off the bat... then giving W an aoe... and making E always have old W attached... I know you're making her better for high ranked games... but what about my normal games? I break them with her already... when the endless waves of peeps come QQing are you gonna nerf her into the ground? Cuz I assure you .... every 20 min.. they are coming to complain in mobs of 5...

Norix596

08-09-2012

This definitely less drastic than could have been the case. Kat's problem was that she was ult dependent in a teamfight on and ult that was easily stopped. Rather than completely overhauling her Ult they just made her less ult dependent. Reasonable choice. I think she really got hurt by the change to her passive though. Now you can't Shunpo in, get the kill then escape with it again. That will be a pretty big change.

xero ph34r

08-09-2012

seriously riot, i'm ok with you buffing her slightly, but her lane sustain is too dang high, PLEASE give her a mana bar, every other AP carry in the game has one, its not right that she doesn't have a resource to have to worry about.

Chase Dotters

08-09-2012

when will she appear on PBE??? also will her splash art change? I remember riot talking about her artwork changing too!

StubbyBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

I'm intrigued. The heal debuff being on the ultimate seems odd. I'm surprised they didn't give her CC on her new W to be honest. I'm happy they didn't but surprised nonetheless

PeteyPiranha

08-09-2012

oh my gawd i'm so happy, i thought i would have to wait until 2015 for this.

Chase Dotters

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xero ph34r View Post
seriously riot, i'm ok with you buffing her slightly, but her lane sustain is too dang high, PLEASE give her a mana bar, every other AP carry in the game has one, its not right that she doesn't have a resource to have to worry about.
it's called being a melee in the middle. She's also hybrid so it's not like you only have to worry about 1 source of damage. + she has no cc? You have to play her smart. She's not just a smash face into the keyboard like ryze or zyra XD