Champion Relaunch: Katarina, the Sinister Blade

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zacaelus

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
they took damage from her ult? they probably also lowered the bounce amount.
They should increase the amount of bounces & make it prioritize enemy champs. =)

Zacaelus

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turboski View Post
I can actually agree with this change, though I'm sure some Kat players will be enraged over the removal of bonus gold from the passive.
Give her back her gold bonus! She's a mercenary, she kills for the money. ='(

Zacaelus

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuDIOGASMS View Post
Do people really think Katarina is OP? lol
Only inexperienced players do. xD

Swampmajikk

08-10-2012

I think she'll be much better this way. Lets just hope they don't start nerfing her now that she can actually perform :/

sorta sucks they took damage from her ult but they also moved the healing debuff to it so hopefully it will balance out. her ult is her signature move after all.

DaMasterOfYoLife

08-10-2012

Wow totally did not see that coming. I was saving up for her and now that shes revamped makes me want to play her more =) nicely done!

Zacaelus

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastapan View Post
gp rework plz :/
gp nerf please... =D

SonicTheHedgedawg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2012

me like.

Zacaelus

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Acorn View Post
I really really hope that we see the Karma rework soon or at least a model rework for TF or Nidalee.
Rework tf. Make his stun more reliable so he can actually become useful. Make his recommended items all ad... =/

Bilbo Batten

08-10-2012

I like what they did. The kit seems to make a lot of sense, and I think it will make her combos more interesting and fluid. I understand she is going to seem similar to akali, but akali's extra effects on her abilities are way different. I think the next character fix should be Zilean. His bombs are nuts early game, but the damage fall off is insane, and that is his only method of damage. I understand Zilean is more of a support, but still. I dunno it's just an idea.

Bilbo Batten

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacaelus View Post
Rework tf. Make his stun more reliable so he can actually become useful. Make his recommended items all ad... =/
I don't think that is too necessary. Landing his yellow card is all in the fun and skill of tf.