nunu and whillump

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ipleadthefif208

09-12-2010

so babagahnoosh i've been wondering this for a really long time is whillump and yeti smart enough to be there own champ or is nunu a beast master type thing? i read the lore and it pointed yeti's to be intelligent but when i posted this in general discusion people said that yetis were like wild animals. So could u answer this PLZ?
wtf with the down vote man? i just want a question to the lore!

ipleadthefif208

09-12-2010

bump myself T,T

ipleadthefif208

09-12-2010

i must have an answer

Zzilb

09-12-2010

I can only imagine the horror were all of 17,000 people to spend all day must having an answer from the Rioters, and expecting it within 2 hours. Its an interesting question, but the wrong way to go about it. ;/
Community response is the best you can hope for, and the community is often disagreeing with itself.

Anyway. Nunus onsite lore page definitely indicates intelligence, and I believe the yeti himself seems to understand when Nunu is talking.

"Fortunately, this was the land of the yetis, powerful beasts with whom Nunu's father had secured an arrangement for safe passage."
"When the League of Legends was formed, the yetis knew they needed a champion."
Unintelligent beasts are neither
A) up to date on current events nor
B) prone to making such abstract decisions nor
C) interested in 'arrangements'.

The degree of Lumpy's intelligence is still questionable. Hes clearly no Heimerdinger, but are the yetis a cave dwelling tribal society?

ipleadthefif208

09-12-2010

see i agree with u completly yet so many people disagreed with me i started to question myself