Vote for Ask Diana

Ask The Herititc 22 61.11%
Dear Diana(weird i) 14 38.89%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Vote for Ask Diana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Heretic

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Džana View Post
Yes. I think it's obvious people did not like my writting or my replies. So I'm going to swollow my pride and just go while I still feel like I accomplished something.
I enjoyed it immensely, and I'm not lying. While we both can sit and peck away at each other with criticisms and such, at the end of the day, I think it's safe to say that the votes show that there are certainly people who do enjoy your writing.

Plus, you have the blessings of the Judges, so that's also something to be proud of.

Valorans Outlaw

08-09-2012

Stinks that you dropped out due to the drama over this, but I hope you still do RP an OC or some other champion on these forums.

The Cryophoenix

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Heretic View Post
I enjoyed it immensely, and I'm not lying. While we both can sit and peck away at each other with criticisms and such, at the end of the day, I think it's safe to say that the votes show that there are certainly people who do enjoy your writing.

Plus, you have the blessings of the Judges, so that's also something to be proud of.
Exactly, Ask Diana (strange I) you DID accomplish something here and I was very glad to have read your entry. I love how you write, and I hope to see more of you if you return. <3

"You're very talented, don't let internet drama convince you otherwise. It's just the Internet."

Ask Talon

08-09-2012

Quote:
Yes. I think it's obvious people did not like my writting or my replies. So I'm going to swollow my pride and just go while I still feel like I accomplished something.
Not true, I enjoyed your replies, and I enjoyed the other replies.

I was asked to vote so I voted.

Like / Dislike can't be determined with a binary poll such as this.

Edit: Although forgetting to set the poll as anonymous....

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

08-09-2012

I agree with Anivia, when you encounter an obstacle, go around it. Go with the flow of the river, but never be afraid to change it's course.

Dark Reiora

08-09-2012

Anivia, the downvote on you was me. Was an accident.

Or maybe it wasn't. Perhaps I actually abhor everything you stand for!

The Cryophoenix

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Reiora View Post
Anivia, the downvote on you was me. Was an accident.

Or maybe it wasn't. Perhaps I actually abhor everything you stand for!
GASP OF TERROR! It's fine, it's only a downvote. :P

Ryugi Kazamaru

08-09-2012

Quote:
Hey, you, stop that.

You did a great job. You both did. I think you relied on the emotional component a little more while Heretic relied on the duty aspect a little more. Both are valid parts of Diana. You shouldn't feel bad AT ALL for what you wrote. In fact, you should be proud that you have praise coming from someone like me.

I'm hard to please. XD

But seriously, you did a super awesome job. And, when both participants are SO FREAKING GOOD, it really comes down to tiny details and personal preference. If you're "losing" it is only by a small margin of preference. I guarantee you. So!

Hold your head high and enjoy what you created. You're a great writer regardless of what happens. Both of you guys are. =)

Dark Reiora

08-09-2012

The whole problem with this is that one really good RPer is going to not be RPing.

Ryugi Kazamaru

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Reiora View Post
The whole problem with this is that one really good RPer is going to not be RPing.
This is true, but, the same could be said if someone simply took the champ in the first place without a contest. If someone "wins" someone must always "lose."

The only way around this would be if they shared Diana. But that would probably get very complex.