Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vote for Ask Diana

Ask The Herititc 22 61.11%
Dear Diana(weird i) 14 38.89%
Voters 36 .

Vote for Ask Diana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valorans Outlaw

08-09-2012

I'm going to be a hater here and say that this whole voting thing is stupid.

Ask the Heretic

08-09-2012

Not sure if it's possible to make votes anonymous ._.

Snowy Poro

08-09-2012

Quote:
Írillyth:
P.S. Lee Lee you spelled Heretic incorrectly xP

-pokes- The mess has gotten rather annoying, no?

Shut upppppp I got an F in English okay? T^T

Dear Dìana

08-09-2012

Leona. Katarina, etc.

I just wanted to tell you both, thank you for voteing for me in the original thing. But this has caused too much of a hassle... so I'm going to withdraw from this and just give the role to Ask the Heretic.

I appericiate you letting me partake in this contest thing. But the negativity it had produced just grew way to much. I enjoyed writting my replies. I enjoy Diana as a character, all her background personality etc is so amazing I wish I could have been able to portray it for you all.

But I think I'm just going to go back to being a lurker here and playing League with my friends as my new favriote champion.

So long.

-Dear Dìana (Weird i)

Snowy Poro

08-09-2012

Are you sure?

Ask the Heretic

08-09-2012

I'm just in shock that Stonewall lurks these forums. ._.;;

Edit: Now I feel dumb for mixing him up! Curse my inability to jungle..

Dear Dìana

08-09-2012

Yes. I think it's obvious people did not like my writting or my replies. So I'm going to swollow my pride and just go while I still feel like I accomplished something.

Snowy Poro

08-09-2012

Quote:
Dear Dìana:
Yes. I think it's obvious people did not like my writting or my replies. So I'm going to swollow my pride and just go while I still feel like I accomplished something.

Oh come on now, Kat, Gv and I certainly enjoyed it, and we weren't the only ones.

The Cryophoenix

08-09-2012

Quote:
Dear Dìana:

"Well I applaud your maturity, and I'm sorry to hear that you got shunned out like this. Sorry, but LoL has a harsh community, and the RP boards are no stranger to that. We've all seen this through OOC posts and a lot of drama here. I will say that I love your writing style and I loved your portrayal, and you are clearly a talented writer. I hope the drama caused by a few does not affect your choice to come back sometime."

"In my eyes you'll always be welcomed here."

Írillyth

08-09-2012

Quote:
Leona Bott:
Shut upppppp I got an F in English okay? T^T

-bops on the head reassuringly- (CAN a bop on the head be reassuring? Hell if I know)

It's fine~ I don't blame you, happens to the best of us right?