Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Effective champion groups

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheComet

08-09-2012

You've all seen them before, 2 or 3 champions that when they team up on a point, they just tear up everything. What groups have you guys found to work great?

personally, I love Orianna+Lulu, their combined steroids make it possible for them to travel the entire map in no time and harrass points before they can be neutralized

Zyra+Graves I saw do some pretty wild stun n' smack combos

and let's not forget about how terrifying Zyra+Heimer are when their turrets and plants are closely packed together

Orphane

08-09-2012

jax and any tank or support

Ragnaarock

08-09-2012

Rumble and enemy or friendly Jarvan.
Most aoe ults when timed right ie Amumu ult and panther ult maybe a sons ult thrown in or a malphit IR an orianna. Chaining ultimates is a scary thing although it needs a lot of coordination.

GET REKT FGT

08-09-2012

Alistar + Blitz...the horror...the hilarity xD

Also, Soraka + Janna Pre-nerfs... were nigh unkillable when together.

FDru

08-09-2012

Ran Singed + Volibear a couple of times. It was hilarious when anyone tried to get away from us. They basically go backwards in the opposite direction of where they want.

naotasan

08-09-2012

Blitz/Malph/Wukong/Lulu = chain ults = free kills

Melvear

08-09-2012

Ali+Vayne, Janna+Vayne, Skarner+WW, Kog+Kayle. bunch of tanks+kat.

Played a game once as Cait top, rest of my team was Sona, Taric, Soraka (bot) and I believe last one was lulu but I could be wrong. It was pretty much a game of protect the AD, was so much fun, and pretty effective too. Played much the same but with udyr, ali, and naut once.

Bughferd

08-09-2012

Has anyone tried Shyvana+Lulu/Ori on Dom I was watching the last MLG and some team put the combo or being able to dragon into people with a ball attached to you or with a lulu ult to follow really seemed to be punishing.

hinderlopen

08-10-2012

Kassadin + Fizz + shaco, they can kill any squishy immediately and trollkite ftw

LegendaryEnemy

08-10-2012

Trundle and Nunu. Its absolutely silly fun. Trundle with nunu buff and a reliable slow is silly powerful, and pillar does an amazing job of keeping enemies in Nunu's ult.