Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ultra Dark Aveng

08-10-2012

how do i sing up?

Sharksack

08-10-2012

I signed up yesterday

ShadeLaw

08-10-2012

Quote:
Panzerfaust:
Have there been any thoughts on tying the PBE account to a regular account? (I'm sure there have been, as I know it's not original... I guess the better question would have been 'what are your thoughts on...')

Personally I love this idea. Make it so that when your retail client account hits 30, you're able to make an account; and anything you get reported for is a direct reflection on you and your account and your name.

Arowa

08-10-2012

Why do they even allow new players and children. They don't know anything about the game. They are the least likely to report a bug if they encountered one. They leave, or play at a horrible level. They rage, insult, etc.

When I received my PBE invitation by mail many months ago I was honoured. These kids just log on there to pick the new hero or the new skin.

The PBE now has a noxious atmosphere, and RIOT caused it themselves.

Mikey4realz

Recruiter

08-10-2012

so how do I sign up :O?

Ibram Gaunt

08-10-2012

I tried stopping the redirect, but then the "play" button is broken

sexykitty664

08-10-2012

Should probably make it to where you can't register more then 1 account in that 3 day period also.

Douchebagattron

08-10-2012

How do you sign up?

Atlonn

08-10-2012

hi, why i cant create account?

Sniper MKI

08-10-2012

Quote:
King Rafikerus:
Can we just make it where you have to link it to a level 30 account? People who've never even played on live shouldn't have a PBE account it just doesn't make sense. And then people can't just spam new accounts whenever they get banned and it's sign up day.

They should happen...also...make bans apply on both accounts so ppl think carefully before trolling....