Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raining Asphault

08-30-2012

cool

2xblade

08-30-2012

I think what they did to this PBe is stupied u should be able to download it any time

TFG Predator

08-31-2012

its the first and i cant make a pbe account or download the pbe????

Ghrotto

08-31-2012

So even if you already have an account, you can't re-download it until the set time frame? Cause I am already registered and can't re-download, cause it keeps sending me to this thread. :/

Dashy999

08-31-2012

So is it the first, second and third of every month starting at midnight according to American Times?

KungpowFriedRice

08-31-2012

Can't wait to make an account 1 more Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P3teRN4ToR

08-31-2012

My Pbe always glitches, at least my the clients be able to be re-download at anytime, i dont want to wait a home month to download a client

Renellius

08-31-2012

It's the 1st of september and I just wondering where I can go to actually sign up for the pbe, whenever I try to find anything about it, it just send me here. Theres probably a link I just don't see it but any help would be appreciated :3

CormacDunn

08-31-2012

The times are on North American PST. Here it is still the 31st. Just an FYI for those wondering why they cannot sign up today.

th3b3st01

Recruiter

08-31-2012

i whant download the game i heve to wait for 1 ,2 and 3 ?