Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Absolutes22

08-10-2012

Out of curiosity / concern, are there measures in place to prevent those dedicated enough to ruining games for others from simply creating multiple accounts when available and then getting them all banned over the course of the month and starting over the next?

Kohelet

08-10-2012

Quote:
santamawe:
no it'll start the first of september

Wrong.

Try to sign up.

It redirects to this thread.

: (

Falling323

08-10-2012

Is there any way that you could allow summoners to download the pbe server without allowing them to create an account? Because I began to have problems with my pbe server, so I uninstalled it with the intention of reinstalling it, but now I can't because all the pages get redirected to this fourm. I don't need a new account, I just need to re-download the program. Is there any way to do that?

FlyinTeddyBearz

08-10-2012

i have to wait till september

but i don't remember if i had an account when i was able to sign up at anytime. how do i find out if i have a PBE account?

Grøve

08-10-2012

Ok while you are at it why don't you make it easier to download PBE, i have never joined it cause i dont know where to download it

Pain Dash

08-10-2012

I try to open my PBE but after I press the PLAY button the login menu screen doesnt appear. Whats wrong?

Pain Dash

08-10-2012

I try to open my PBE but when I press the PLAY button the login menu doesnt appear. Whats wrong?

Tiberian End

08-10-2012

why the **** does it bring me here?

CormacDunn

08-10-2012

Is it wrong that I want to hug a Rioter right now? This is an excellent start to making PBE a clean, friendly environment! Kudos Reds! Now we just need to get the baddies out and PBE will really be a pleasure to test in.

BAKA SAMA

08-10-2012

i need to re download because i got a new computer and it keeps taking me to this page i have an account i just need to download the client