Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

federico2000

02-21-2013

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:
November Update

Current Status: Closed

Hello PBE’ers! We have seen enormous growth of the player base on the PBE over the last few months and we’d like to ensure that we are preserving the experience for those who have been participating in providing bug reports and feedback.

As such, we will be temporarily closing sign-ups. We do plan to re-open them in the future but we have multiple changes we’d like to make before allowing the population to grow further. At this time, we do not anticipate sign-ups opening for approximately two months. Please note, however, that this may change randomly as necessary.

Kind regards,
RiotNyandalee

Nateinator

02-21-2013

We want to try the new pbe mac client please reopen!

lelyon

02-21-2013

ghjkhjhj

LethalOmen

02-21-2013

This is not a PBE, its CBE

widget2191

02-21-2013

I have the PBE. I had to take it off of my computer due to space issues now that I a new computer. The problem is I cant find were to get my PBE. Help please!!!!

DarkCrimsonDeath

02-21-2013

Quote:
widget2191:
I have the PBE. I had to take it off of my computer due to space issues now that I a new computer. The problem is I cant find were to get my PBE. Help please!!!!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2756112

KyleTheJew420

02-21-2013

Looking for update on Invites for PBE. I would like to sign up soon .

Fun Bot

02-21-2013

Quote:
VashT3hStampede:
I would like to thank you on the behalf of the hard workers that have been developing bugs and testing "appropriate" content for this subject, I enjoy seeing finally riot has put some sun shine on this issue as I'v seen many posts about and have had this same type of thing happen.

Thanks RiotNyandalee

Until Next Time
Vash

Shut ur a-s-s f-u-c-k -u-u

Slayermaster115

02-21-2013

so when can we start joining pbe again?

silentgiggles

02-21-2013

why is the pbe closed? or is it not.... my buddy and i both havnt been able to get on for the last two days. whats up?