Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TopZyra

02-20-2013

Quote:
carbonox:
cuz then maybe theyd put the old twisted treeline back on WHILE THEY STILL HAVE the newer one.

Maybe if you dont write a page of complaints, but write a (singular) post of suggestion, then they will take it into consideration!
P.S. This is not the place to talk about TT

Drag0nMag1c

02-20-2013

is their any idea at all when you guys might reopen signups for the public beta environment it has been closed since i started and i would just love to be able to help in the beta environment. i also know this is probably said a lot, but you guys have had it down for a long time and i really would like to help i just love your game and would do anything to help improve gameplay in any way possible.

TopZyra

02-21-2013

^^ That

Deathrabit

02-21-2013

i also would like to know if and when the signups might open again ive been trying to get in on this for awhile but ive had bad luck with it =/

LethalOmen

02-21-2013

When is the PBE signups going to open back up?

Neko Jesse

02-21-2013

Yeah im in the same boat i own a 3 Macs and i have been dying for the day i can play natively on them with not duel boot (on my laptop thats the only thing i use windows for is to play LoL). I kind of wish they had two versions of the PBE program one for general updates to the game and one for the Mac side so that there is more of an equal spread. I can almost guarantee that around 70 to 85 percent of the PBE players are only using there PCs which is no problem due to the fact that well thats what most people play on. But i think it would help them if they had them separate some how.

silentgiggles

02-21-2013

is the server down as well because of the work your doing? or is it just a one day thing?

zachrocks

02-21-2013

One Does not simply Test the PBE...... Until it is open :/

Turb0

02-21-2013

Should be changed to private beta.

ninjaskullking

02-21-2013

hi how i get acc i want acc soooo wat i need todo plz help me o tell me how and wher i sing up for beta ? help me!!!!!