Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

asesino1021

02-20-2013

Cuando los pienas Avrir ? Riot

Korthose

02-20-2013

I would like to test the Mac client. I already have it downloaded. Let me know if that is something that I can join in on. I currently put a lot of time on my PC side... Just asking for honest chance at maybe helping out.

Naxyin

02-20-2013

It has been more than 2 months since sign ups have been closed and they still haven't reopened. They closed back on Aug. 9th 2012 and it is now more than 4 months more than the two months it was originally going to be closed. Until about a week ago this wasn't a big issue because we could still play on the older version but as of last week that one stopped working on the Mac and the new one wont work without the PBE account witch is still closed.

My question is can they either be re-opened or can the older version be restored?

Please respond
X

iz0rak0s

02-20-2013

what is PBE ?

Inferno Ace

02-20-2013

I had an account but got a new computer they dont even let me download it although I signed up before, and yes its been a long time this should be reoppened soon especially for mac users

dragon king slay

02-20-2013

why if you don't no how to creat account and join the league

TheWaffleMan

02-20-2013

this is kinda disappointing for the players who actually want to help with the beta testing, and not just troll around. do you think a thorough application process can be made to seperate the players who are serious about this, and the players who dont care that much. usually making some written essay thing helps, seperates the players who want to be helpful from the ones who plan on being toxic

HeXxCarbonox

02-20-2013

hey guys iv'e been watching P.B.E broadcast testers such as pawnce on you tube and after reading more about joining this particular population i have decided i would like to become a contributor to the game and someday hope to become one of the designers of the game so i can't wait until they re-open the signup page!

HeXxCarbonox

02-20-2013

Quote:
iz0rak0s:
what is PBE ?

its a place where gamers can help report bugs in the new patch.

HeXxCarbonox

02-20-2013

you know what i hate?!