Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bloks

Master Recruiter

02-17-2013

1.) There is a very small percentage of players who actually use mac exclusively.
2.) There is an even smaller percentage of all the people whining on this thread that want to actually report bugs.

In conclusion: They do not need to, nor will they, reopen the pbe sign ups for quite some time.

Lord Osiris

02-17-2013

The thing is, I really enjoy this game. So, I've been waiting for sign ups to open since I started playing (early november/late octoberish) and I heard about the PBE. And, when they do open again, will Riot notify us that it is open?

ValorAndGlory

Recruiter

02-17-2013

Quote:
YoloSwag805:
I heard about the PBE. And, when they do open again, will Riot notify us that it is open?

They will put some sort of update either on this very forum, or some where in the pbe forums, but I warn you if the only reason that you want on the pbe is to get free stuff and not actually help, then please do not bother trying to sign up your kind isn't not welcome on the pbe. Just a warning.

MakeUSayOMG

02-17-2013

hi this is MakeUSayOMG and ill like to join the beta sever because i want to start making league of legends gameplay on youtube and ill like to get to test out the new patchs befor it comme out .

thank you.

ValorAndGlory

Recruiter

02-17-2013

Quote:
MakeUSayOMG:
hi this is MakeUSayOMG and ill like to join the beta sever because i want to start making league of legends gameplay on youtube and ill like to get to test out the new patchs befor it comme out .

thank you.

Obvious troll is obvious. >>

UncleGolden

02-17-2013

when it open?

blacc cobra

02-17-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=506774&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1344553292

ValorAndGlory

Recruiter

02-17-2013

Quote:
blacc cobra:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=506774&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1344553292

I actually approve of this message.

FirstType

02-17-2013

It's wonderful!! I really love it

deathonwing

02-17-2013

i wonder if the old mac accounts will still be vaild i had unlocked thru merit and payment alot of characters the last time they had a mac client