Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

supersimon

02-17-2013

I can not log in lol mac client.It prompt me that my username or password was wrong ,but I was just register the username ,I am sure they are right.Please help me to solve the problem.Many thanks!

PH keon

02-17-2013

i want in the PBE too ima LoL player from ph anybody who wants to share there account im not a hacker just a gamer ready to try new things and post every bugs i see [email]gregoriorenz@yahoo.com[/email]

Kreyba

02-17-2013

so... i just got informed of the existence of this server... like when will sign in open again?

Quelea

Recruiter

02-17-2013

All I'm going to say is stfu all of you only about a 1/4 of you want to test bugs the rest just want free Rp and Ip to get people and skins before you do on the normal server, and its you idiots that want to do this that made this happen anyways.

Chef Riven

02-17-2013

When will it be back up?

GiottoXIII

02-17-2013

lols look at all the junior members assuming that all the players who want to sign up are jerks.... I want to sign up and help test/look for bugs I'm already a seasoned player and I just want the ability to help balance new release champs because tbh the last couple champs have been surprisingly underwhelming and the ones before surprisingly overwhelming.... not everyone is in it for the free stuff... don't assume sht man I think a good way to resolve people signing up for pbe just to get stuff and have no real contribution to the pbe community is to simply limit who can sign up lets say for instance only summoners who have reached level 30 and tying their pbe actions to their main account will make them take accountability for what they do on pbe

mahinger

02-17-2013

Nike.

mahinger

02-17-2013

Nike. Just do it

Edenuzki

02-17-2013

Why can't they let more people sign up. BUT when they sign up they have to wait 7 days to log in, wait a further 2 weeks to get free RP but they get half the normal IP that's given out usually. So they can test the new champs which are 10 IP. If they're not trollers/taking advantage of the free RP they'll wait patiently... right?

PeacefulNomad

02-17-2013

So any chance you will be opening up the PBE mac client to new people anytime soon? Certainly you guys need more mac users considering that it hasn't opened since you released it....