Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hyghonryce

02-13-2013

it would be awesome for people with mac to sign up for PBE :T

Bluesky Dante

02-13-2013

i'd like them to let ppl get a pbe account, personally i'd like to help out testing bugs, like let ppl that's got idk over 200wins (so they've been playing a fair lot) and has never been banned or something

SILENTSNUGGEL

02-13-2013

Man i have not played lol in sooo long because my laptop died. And now i can not even test the beta that sucks but i guess i will have to wait.

JasonHears

02-13-2013

When can we sign up for PBE? I have the client but can't log in. What sense does that make?

McDouggal

02-13-2013

Are signups going to open again? Interested in playtesting.

Buboniic

Recruiter

02-14-2013

Lol, I tried making an account on the 1st of February, and it never opened for me :l... Just brought me here. :/

Danozho

02-14-2013

3 months i have been waiting for create my acc... please halp :c

Apex hunterr

02-14-2013

RiotNyandalee instead of letting random people sign up , make test for those who are actually interested on reporting bugs.

Like for example i was playing on regular server ranked and there was a sparkly thing in the bush for the entire game and there was also a bug of random ezreal ult sound but ezreal was not even ulting.
Yea i would love to be part of the pbe.. .-.
i been waiting for about 4 months now and nope. still closed

monsterman420

02-14-2013

um i dont remeber the name of the boot enchantments i think its homegaurd well when you start of at the base it gives your this yellow flame on your feet tell the increase of speed is done. i saw a fiora have the flames the whole game it was last night about 12 it looked cool not gonna lie!!!! but to some they might hate it haha

Turtle Addict

Recruiter

02-14-2013

i have an account but i ned the launcher how to get it ??