Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

David Freese

02-09-2013

Quote:
Ashurion:
If you have already made an account and simply forgotten your username and password you can go here: http://pbe.account.leagueoflegends.com/ (http://pbe.account.leagueoflegends.com/). In the top right corner you just press login and click Forgot User/Pass.

The 'forgot username' option sends me an email with my in-game name which is useless because username and in game name are two separate things

Rustymarmaduke

02-09-2013

i wanted :c

BlitzHugz

02-09-2013

I cant wait any longer, because people could use PBE as a charater testing, could you guys implement a game modde to test the Champs, so purchaes dont go to waste if the Summoner dislike playing that champ

Jac0

02-09-2013

So I have to wait almost a whole month to sign up for PBE? lol

Bobtob

02-09-2013

When will sign ups be opened again? :/

DragonFrog

02-09-2013

Really want to help test the mac client, I was testing the live one back in the day. Now I have yet to be able to get a PBE account. Can we please get a eta ?

Thanks
DragonFrog

whats a sconnie

02-09-2013

at least let some of us mac players get in the pbe so we don't have to switch to boot camp

MagicCoin100

02-10-2013

I really want to sign up for PBE, others too, plz riotgames give us an eta to when it may open again!

Mychelg

02-10-2013

i am lick to downloads the pbe

NTG BeGentle

02-10-2013

c'mon we mac players were really looking forward to this but now we can't enjoy the game. Please riot give us some update/feedback on the PBE