Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

51x50x

Recruiter

02-07-2013

when are they going to open it back up again

51x50x

Recruiter

02-07-2013

i would like to join beta also

yotamthelegend

02-07-2013

riot im looking for to sign up for the pbe since Decenber please let me sign up

Kalinka

02-07-2013

Quote:
louisd66:
if YOU read the first post you will see it was posted in September of 2012.... meaning it should have been open by a least december, and with about 5 minutes of research i found out they will randomly open singups for a day or two. if you are really wanting to join check the signups/forums daily

You do realize that that post is always updated right? But, I can see that it says November update so I was wrong on that part. But, they do still update it like I said.

LauchieAvilanche

02-07-2013

I want to join nd I can't I'm very upset about it so plz let me join

LauchieAvilanche

02-07-2013

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:
November Update

Current Status: Closed

Hello PBE’ers! We have seen enormous growth of the player base on the PBE over the last few months and we’d like to ensure that we are preserving the experience for those who have been participating in providing bug reports and feedback.

As such, we will be temporarily closing sign-ups. We do plan to re-open them in the future but we have multiple changes we’d like to make before allowing the population to grow further. At this time, we do not anticipate sign-ups opening for approximately two months. Please note, however, that this may change randomly as necessary.

Kind regards,
RiotNyandalee

I AM DESPERATE TO TRY PBE but it s me have the exception of doing it says I can't so plz be kin enough to let me because all my friends have it
sincerely a desperate child

Asiansj

02-07-2013

I will like to join PBE please put pbe sign up back up :P

Juyen

02-08-2013

Quote:
AKB48OTA:
I can't believe it but people are actually selling PBE accounts

http://www.playerauctions.com/offer/victorious-janna-pbe-public-beta-environment-account-73972088/

Are you still willing to suck 8===) ? lol

i'm a man of my word
also, will lick 
... /l、
(゚、 。 7
  l、゙ ~ヽ
  じしf_, )ノ

J0CS4N

02-08-2013

Quiero participar por favor ... yo ya instale el juego en mi MAC y no puedo ingresar si no tengo usuario PBE ... PLZ

mi user in PC is : J0CS4N

Drewth1

Recruiter

02-08-2013

so i take it i cant try the new mac pbe then?