Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

louisd66

02-06-2013

Quote:
chimpeater:
If you guys read the first post, it says that they will not be opening it for 2 months, and the last time it opened was the end of January. I know all of you want to sign-up for the mac client or windows (I do too), but you will have to wait until March. Sorry, but that is the truth.

if YOU read the first post you will see it was posted in September of 2012.... meaning it should have been open by a least december, and with about 5 minutes of research i found out they will randomly open singups for a day or two. if you are really wanting to join check the signups/forums daily

Naty Misa666

02-06-2013

why pbe server is disconected now?

HarbringerOfLife

02-06-2013

Its very good to see how Riot tries to make the very best out of their game, as most games dont care and then lose players. I think that this game has a great future. Mostly because all the champs u guys think of is soo awsome!

HarbringerOfLife

02-06-2013

They are trying to make sure that the PBE works smoothly because of all the players joining it. Really smart in my opinion XD

AndyChango

02-06-2013

i'm a mac user and i want a PBE Acoount to play on beta

Ashurion

02-06-2013

Quote:
louisd66:
if YOU read the first post you will see it was posted in September of 2012.... meaning it should have been open by a least december, and with about 5 minutes of research i found out they will randomly open singups for a day or two. if you are really wanting to join check the signups/forums daily

It has also been edited from time to time, meaning that it is not completely wrong. They also state that the times of open sign-ups would change based on the needs of PBE.

AndyChango

02-06-2013

im a mac user and i want a PBE account to play on beta!

PenguinsAreHot

02-06-2013

I'm having so much fun with pbe
(づ ̄ ³&#65507
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
~~~ ╔͎═͓═͙╗
~~~ ╚̨̈́═̈́﴾ ̥̂˖̫˖̥  ̂&#8202
ᄽὁȍ ̪ őὀᄿ
(ಠ‿&#3232(¬‿¬)
Please feel free to thumbs down this because you are jealous.

Quelea

Recruiter

02-06-2013

Quote:
PenguinsAreHot:
I'm having so much fun with pbe
(づ ̄ ³&#65507
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
~~~ ╔͎═͓═͙╗
~~~ ╚̨̈́═̈́﴾ ̥̂˖̫˖̥  ̂&#8202
ᄽὁȍ ̪ őὀᄿ
(ಠ‿&#3232(¬‿¬)
Please feel free to thumbs down this because you are jealous.

I love all the faces, they're pretty cool.

XenoWolf

02-06-2013

How often does Riot open up the PBE server signups?