Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

awesomecool123

Recruiter

02-05-2013

When will we be able to sign up for PBE?

kiddydamon

02-05-2013

Quote:
zhourj:
我是中国人

跪求帐号--

Ginger Sunshine

02-05-2013

Are you guys doing anything to allow specific sign-ups for those that wish to use the Mac PBE client? because i have this client installed and no way of using it which is quite frustrating.

Jaqen H Qar

02-05-2013

Can you guys get the ball rolling with reopening signups? Dearly want to uninstall HoN.

Juyen

02-05-2013

I really appreciate you guys making a mac client and I am so excited to dive in. Like everyone else, just wondering when I might be able to hop into the mac pbe or when it might go public. thanks for the hard work!

Lolotte

02-05-2013

We, mac users, would like to join the PBE

ctgamer

02-05-2013

I would love to be able to sign up so that I may uninstall HON and start playing LOL again. Thanks for the hard work.

MBackStabberM

02-05-2013

we want to sign up for PBE (mac users) or just make a MAC VERSION so mac users can play lol~~

TákaXuriken

02-06-2013

has no date set for opening account? league of legends game for years dont know existed pbe that now and I know not how to create account ha, kidding.

Kalinka

02-06-2013

If you guys read the first post, it says that they will not be opening it for 2 months, and the last time it opened was the end of January. I know all of you want to sign-up for the mac client or windows (I do too), but you will have to wait until March. Sorry, but that is the truth.