Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Izanagi no mikto

02-03-2013

For those asking why isn't opened yet, read the main post:

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:
November Update

Current Status: Closed

Hello PBE’ers! We have seen enormous growth of the player base on the PBE over the last few months and we’d like to ensure that we are preserving the experience for those who have been participating in providing bug reports and feedback.

As such, we will be temporarily closing sign-ups. We do plan to re-open them in the future but we have multiple changes we’d like to make before allowing the population to grow further. At this time, we do not anticipate sign-ups opening for approximately two months. Please note, however, that this may change randomly as necessary.

Kind regards,
RiotNyandalee

CustomJustice

02-03-2013

Quote:
Izanagi no mikto:
For those asking why isn't opened yet, read the main post:

Did you notice that was a November update that said closed for 2 months? 3rd month now.

Sore Tooth

02-03-2013

Quote:
CustomJustice:
Did you notice that was a November update that said closed for 2 months? 3rd month now.

He said it MAY RANDOMLY CHANGE. i know. I also want a pbe account but riot is doing what is nescssary.

Don naDDIe

02-03-2013

just i want to create an account and now is closed =/

ml108

02-03-2013

They really should reopen for the mac pbe

Inferno Ace

02-03-2013

They should make it so that we can at least download pbe because i made an account a long time ago but cant download pbe to actually use it on my new computer

Griffinzo

Recruiter

02-03-2013

Quote:
Inferno Ace:
They should make it so that we can at least download pbe because i made an account a long time ago but cant download pbe to actually use it on my new computer

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2579267 there ya go

thermaldragoon

02-03-2013

Quote:
Chocofiora:
I didnt say I am hottie, I just said they hit on me for whatever reason. I guess they do it just because I have a female name. And when I am out of the house maybe I will approach somebody if I like him obviously. Girls dont hit on guys that easily, accept it the way it is...

Well that's just funny that guys (or girls for this matter since we all are going on here is names) hit on you for your name. I've accepted the way it is a long time ago, hence why I hit on woman or "approach" while outside of the house because of this glorious age we live in. Since I've been one of the few men around my friend group to have the courage to speak to women in public, from what I've been told and read, I'm a rare species now. Thanks to craigslist and dating sites and facebook and blah blah blah, no one can actually get the courage to develop a relationship IRL. Kind of scary to think about.

So I will say to you Choco, I commend you for continuing to be a real woman and waiting for the right guy to approach you outside of the house. That's where the real people live. Not trying to get married on a damned website (basically) before you even meet in person. Scares the **** out of me TBH. +1 Choco, +1.

Jojoas

02-03-2013

its febraury 3 and still not open ...

0mega Z

02-03-2013

my mac is itching for its first chance at the pbe. Hope that Riot feels like they can open the pbe without any trolls!