Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KeiChan12

02-02-2013

pls riot i need account... D: i need test skin for buy in my account en na, pls need rapid reply [email]keichan.k9@gmail.com[/email]

Hacksourc

02-02-2013

Quote:
Malicious Leaf:
No.

wasnt asking u.

Kahilg

02-02-2013

open please for mac client

Dooglebutter

02-02-2013

I have a MAC! I need PBE!

davidkim2106

02-02-2013

Mac users can use Boompje. It is a better client to play LoL as of right now.

Jojoas

02-02-2013

Riot plz i really want to play PBE

jaimemtz17

02-02-2013

I'm a mac user and have been playing since before they took out the mac client, I downloaded the PBE server but just realized I cant play there with my regular account, I'd like to be able to help test it if possible.

Thanks!

Vangelkaiser

02-03-2013

PLZZZZ!! activated!! pbe!!!! TT-TT

DnielR105

02-03-2013

Quote:
KeiChan12:
pls riot i need account... D: i need test skin for buy in my account en na, pls need rapid reply [email]keichan.k9@gmail.com[/email]

and this is exactly why Riot doesnt open pbe again, many people use to do personal tests about champions, when the purpose of pbe its to look for bugs in the next oficial releases.

Moar Noob Than U

Recruiter

02-03-2013

Quote:
KeiChan12:

Hun, a word of advice for the future, don't put your email in a thread anywhere, because that warrants attention from trolls that may spam your email.

Pbe, asks for people to play diligently enough to look for bugs and not be bothered with "I should test this Champion/Skin before I buy it on NA." Are you going to play and look for bugs/glitches past testing that skin? Or are you only going to pop on when you want to test something? If you like it, everything is perfect, possibility you may not catch a bug. Same if you don't like it.

Granted Pbe can't stop those from signing up just for that, but its a tad irritating, when you have someone working on making your game experience better, and then someone coming along and not working to make it better.