Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Killer536

02-01-2013

how do i apply to join the PBE because i would really like to help out and work out the kinks and bugs that new champions bring

Lurchabilly

02-01-2013

Quote:
PrimordialWrath:
What I would like to ask is.. When the new seasons come out do they close the PBE registrations until the season is over, or do they just have more than enough members who play the PBE servers and currently don't need anymore. I myself have been wanting to join the PBE servers since last November but I missed my chance due to a personal error. I know by posting this it will seem that I am impatient, but I am only curious as to how the PBE registrations work so I don't miss another registration

As far as i know.... they close the registrations for a few months before the season starts
Idk if they keep them closed at the beginning of the season...

PrimordialWrath

02-01-2013

Quote:
Lurchabilly:
As far as i know.... they close the registrations for a few months before the season starts
Idk if they keep them closed at the beginning of the season...

Thanks for the reply, I hope someone from Riot can explain this to us in further detail though.

Trainermax

02-01-2013

I read somewhere that they open registration on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd of every month, why isn't it opened?

Darkcharger

02-01-2013

3rd month trying to get into PBE and to no avail... bullllllll honkey

Storm Dragon

02-01-2013

the main reason which i wanna get a PBE account is beacuse I always play in my Toshiba, but for christmas I got a MacBook Pro due that I need for the school and I would like to help them bring the Mac client soon, I will have patience until the registrations are opened again

greedyzombie12

02-01-2013

i love lol

greedyzombie12

02-01-2013

ive been waiting 2 hour XD
not much im getting board

HavenDorritos

02-01-2013

Its has now been a few months since they last added more PBE players. In my opinion the more people, the more bugs found. Also now that Season 3 has started they should start letting just a few more people to be able to sign up for PBE.

ENhel

02-01-2013

Obviously it is too difficult to hire a person to be in charge of reporting on the record.fuk