Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nwsm

01-28-2013

Quote:
CustomJustice:
Main question is: When will sign-ups be available again?

You children can thumb me down, but I'm just calling out the main purpose here. The past several pages if not hundreds of pages are just people explaining their grief on how they can't sign up for PBE. A few days ago it said open, but the thing is that the sign up redirected me here when this thread said it was open. Soon enough people will be trading pbe accounts due to this inefficiency.

I just want to try out champions and for those ignoramuses that say it's for finding bugs/glitches. Well, people need to try out champions before they buy them. Xerath is a great example, one of the most weakest champions. That's just money hungry if you make people buy him just because he looks cool.

And people have the nerve to say I'm not joining pbe for a proper reason. Not many actually follow the original intents of subjects. In game, not everyone follows meta. You can't always go meta and expect to win, you'll be countered. When you know how to play, you'll ignore the recommended items.

Yea, I'm gonna get a lot of thumbs downs by some children who only can only express their feelings by thumbing people's posts down on this forum, because that's all this forum is consisted of. A bunch of sheep that follow the herd and thumb people down immaturely for no reason. Most bans aren't even legitimate. Just some cry babies who have poor kda and want to blame their teammates for not cooperating. Where does this ego sprout that all these children abuse?

I'm just trying to have fun here and I'm fed up with the kids who try to bring over the cod community with a bunch of immature kids fail trolling others and reporting for illegitimate reasons. The lol community is by far the worst if comparable to cod. I can't say I'm good at this game, but I can confidently say that I can play better than 70% of the players from what I've played so far. The journey is a long one to lvl 30, I'm not there yet, but if the decent people haven't appeared yet, than I am anticipated. Why is this? Because 100% of the time everyone is trying to troll everyone else. If you can play decent in summoner's rift, you'll look like a professional player in dominon. Simply, because it's a much simple concept excluding laning and a majority of the players are feeders without their turret.

What's funny is even this forum is full of immaturity and recklessness. What is the sole purpose of thumbing every thread down for no reason if it's not a Riot employee? Literally, most threads in the help section are just thumbed down because people are too incompetent or think they're too cool to answer. So they can only express themselves with thumbing people down?

Why does every game have to have some try-hard-wannabe-pro players telling people off saying they're buying bad or wrong items because it doesn't follow a build guide they've seen. Why do people create a troll team and argue the entire game on who goes in which positions.

"I may be outnumbered, but not even the odds can stand against me!"

You're retarded if you think Xerath is weak. Underplayed does not mean underpowered.

nyquist zone

01-28-2013

hopefully this wont get buried under all the comments, but where can i find the status for the PBE server? I do have an account for it however as of 20 min ago I cant login? it logged out whilst i was doing some changes to the rune page and now it wont allow me to log back in?

MienPow3r

01-28-2013

omg free pbe accounts @ ww.dixvi.com

I just bought 5 characters in the beta!! Found a few bugs.

Based Ocelot

01-29-2013

Quote:
nwsm:
You're retarded if you think Xerath is weak. Underplayed does not mean underpowered.

^this^

Miss Muffin

01-29-2013

I think not just for those who need to log on PBE to test the game on the MAC platform can not register.

1Mmiz1

01-29-2013

Thy could make it posible to register if youre using a Mac (browser id) seeing there is mac client testing going on.

Dark5pawn

01-29-2013

I would love to be on the mac pbe environment but it requires a pbe account. I do not currently have one and I was wondering if this could be opened up to only the mac users? Otherwise I just patched for 8 hours for nothing. My computer is about as up to date as you can get with macs right now if that helps.

Vituperative

Recruiter

01-29-2013

Quote:
CustomJustice:
Main question is: When will sign-ups be available again?

You children can thumb me down, but I'm just calling out the main purpose here. The past several pages if not hundreds of pages are just people explaining their grief on how they can't sign up for PBE. A few days ago it said open, but the thing is that the sign up redirected me here when this thread said it was open. Soon enough people will be trading pbe accounts due to this inefficiency.

I just want to try out champions and for those ignoramuses that say it's for finding bugs/glitches. Well, people need to try out champions before they buy them. Xerath is a great example, one of the most weakest champions. That's just money hungry if you make people buy him just because he looks cool.

And people have the nerve to say I'm not joining pbe for a proper reason. Not many actually follow the original intents of subjects. In game, not everyone follows meta. You can't always go meta and expect to win, you'll be countered. When you know how to play, you'll ignore the recommended items.

Yea, I'm gonna get a lot of thumbs downs by some children who only can only express their feelings by thumbing people's posts down on this forum, because that's all this forum is consisted of. A bunch of sheep that follow the herd and thumb people down immaturely for no reason. Most bans aren't even legitimate. Just some cry babies who have poor kda and want to blame their teammates for not cooperating. Where does this ego sprout that all these children abuse?

I'm just trying to have fun here and I'm fed up with the kids who try to bring over the cod community with a bunch of immature kids fail trolling others and reporting for illegitimate reasons. The lol community is by far the worst if comparable to cod. I can't say I'm good at this game, but I can confidently say that I can play better than 70% of the players from what I've played so far. The journey is a long one to lvl 30, I'm not there yet, but if the decent people haven't appeared yet, than I am anticipated. Why is this? Because 100% of the time everyone is trying to troll everyone else. If you can play decent in summoner's rift, you'll look like a professional player in dominon. Simply, because it's a much simple concept excluding laning and a majority of the players are feeders without their turret.

What's funny is even this forum is full of immaturity and recklessness. What is the sole purpose of thumbing every thread down for no reason if it's not a Riot employee? Literally, most threads in the help section are just thumbed down because people are too incompetent or think they're too cool to answer. So they can only express themselves with thumbing people down?

Why does every game have to have some try-hard-wannabe-pro players telling people off saying they're buying bad or wrong items because it doesn't follow a build guide they've seen. Why do people create a troll team and argue the entire game on who goes in which positions.

"I may be outnumbered, but not even the odds can stand against me!"

You went from having a fairly decent point to b'awwing about the community.
Don't do that.

Akunza

01-29-2013

I just wanted to play the PBE to try out the new Garen skin Dx

king stomperv33

01-29-2013

It's been more then 2months fyi