Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Strait Flexxin

01-27-2013

it is january 27'th i would like to sign up for the PBE system but i cant seem to figure out how. I was talking to some one in a game and he said the sign ups were just up i go to the websight and i cannot refister or even download it! Please assist me riot.

ThoughtShesLvL18

01-27-2013

its already closed.
please read the second Red post.

PouletPatate

01-27-2013

Hallejuya

danitooos

01-27-2013

**** you noobs

Kushtina

01-27-2013

Since there is now a Mac LoL Client in PBE, is there anyway Mac users can sign up for PBE?

KamiKaraX

01-27-2013

Quote:
Kushtina:
Since there is now a Mac LoL Client in PBE, is there anyway Mac users can sign up for PBE?

The registration was open about 3 days ago as they released the Mac client.

pietro153

01-27-2013

cara vsf adm de merda se falo q não ia da pra cria conta em 2 meses mais já passo 3 e vc não vez nada seu merda sai da RIOT sua bosta de adm conserta isso logo sua puta q eu quero joga ok se não conserta vou ter q joga tibia q é bem melhor q essa bosta de jogo e antes q eu me esqueça VSF.

Adi221

01-27-2013

I have a lvl 20 summoner and stopped playing LoL b/c the Mac client wasnt supported.

I am trying to get back into the game (just downloaded the PBE client) and am wondering when the PBE signup's will be open again?

I hear rumors that they are open on the first three days of the month. Can anyone confirm?

AzureFlamePL

01-27-2013

BUT BUT i wanted to =(

Jullian Vess

01-27-2013

@RiotNyandalee

Tried to sign up during the period the pbe was taking sign ups, but it said my Email was already registered, but when i ask for my account info to be emailed to me, nothing is sent, Any news? I have already been on the pbe before (and i know it) only tried to sign up because i forgot the account info,