Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Évelynn

08-09-2012

Quote:
DuckCurry:

Are you new. O_O?

I've never seen you on the forums before x)

duckquackquack

Recruiter

08-09-2012

Thanks for this update! This saves lots of rage, madness, and will help the game become better!

Candellumin

Huntsman

08-09-2012

Quote:
Nixodrius:
I really do appreciate all of your work here, and now I can safely say that you have proven once again your dedication towards playerbase, or in this case testers. With such move from Riot side, I do not need to worry any longer about PBE's future. More than anything else I value dedication and desire to develop, I am happy to hear that Riot is caring more and more about people here by eliminating the unwanted element. I salute you, and I will try my best to help developing such envirnoment!

Ah, Nixo, cute as always with your slight grammatical errors and odd sentence structure in longer posts. <3

I am very excited to see this change and I look forward to any additional measures being implemented in the future. As one of the PBE's core members, I have seen the rage and trolling grow to the point where I defined it as one of the server's key traits. This is definitely a step in the right direction and I hope we can remove this unfortunate trait completely.

On behalf of the dedicated people on the PBE, thank you very much Nyandalee, PhageQuit, Inquitee, DuckCurry, and any other Rioters involved with its development. We all appreciate your hard work and dedication to making the PBE more enjoyable (and effective) for everyone.

Akimitsu Sevecan

08-10-2012

So does that mean its to late to try and sign up right now? xD

santamawe

08-10-2012

Quote:
shadow7900:
So does that mean its to late to try and sign up right now? xD

no it'll start the first of september

VvSSMosleyvV

08-10-2012

I would be interested in signing up please.

Domoto

08-10-2012

Awwww...well I guess I will have to wait then. It is a good idea though...even if it makes me sad I missed sign-up

OhRegional

08-10-2012

Kinda forgot my account info for the PBE.

Wat do?

Kipzz

08-10-2012

Riot, I'm a bit confused. You see, I managed to play a few matches in PBE, I've got them recorded on LoLReplay as well, so there's part of my proof, But I keep getting redirected to this page. PBE apparently uninstalled from my computer or something, likely because my comp crashed, I already made a PBE account and now I cant access it. What do I do?

It's weird because the replay files work but PBE is found nowhere on my computer.

I Smurf You Lose

08-10-2012

Just saying...
It Is Still Possible To Download

I'm Trying To Create A New Account too.