Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zachrocks

01-21-2013

One does not simply join PBE.......................................... until its open :/.

brethelin

01-21-2013

i was just trying to create aanother acc for my friend but pbe isnt available! please open it up again!

Kali Archon

01-21-2013

No matter how much you ask, or tell them to open it up again, it's NOT going to change anything. If it's been all this time with all these people begging for the same thing, and they have yet to open it, they will not open it until they're ready. Small Servers, when overloaded, will crash and bug, and lag. It doesn't matter what type of server it is. When they feel the PBE is ready for the next rush of testers, they will do so. I just keep checking back every couple of days and look at the front page. If it's still closed, I move on. It's not going to kill you to if you aren't in the PBE, so stop acting like you're dying because you're not a part of it. Of course, I know my statement is going to just be overlooked, but I just had to say that.

Motivez

01-21-2013

Glad they have a new download link for preexisting members!!

Eternal Demøn

01-21-2013

Quote:
SkyAttacksX:
As a PBE member myself I can see that there are roughly <100 players online at a time each day. It would seem as if Riot is satisfied with this amount so that not everyone is just using it for champions, but they hope these members are using PBE for bug finds. The PBE servers are not very large either so allowing a million people in at once would probably start that login queue **** again.

Real? You must probably be ****ting me lmao. Just in my friend list, I have more than 30 connected a day...

Recruiter

01-22-2013

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:
November Update

Current Status: Closed

Hello PBE’ers! We have seen enormous growth of the player base on the PBE over the last few months and we’d like to ensure that we are preserving the experience for those who have been participating in providing bug reports and feedback.

As such, we will be temporarily closing sign-ups. We do plan to re-open them in the future but we have multiple changes we’d like to make before allowing the population to grow further. At this time, we do not anticipate sign-ups opening for approximately two months. Please note, however, that this may change randomly as necessary.

Kind regards,
RiotNyandalee

Can you update the post every time the sign-up for PBE is down or online?

ploki122

01-22-2013

Quote:
3008:
Can you update the post every time the sign-up for PBE is down or online?

Up to now, they do... subscriptions haven't been online since November afaik...

Vodkanov

01-22-2013

Quote:
ploki122:
Up to now, they do... subscriptions haven't been online since November afaik...

I think what he meant to say was we would like a timely (perhaps monthly again) update on whether or not the signups are down and when we can expect them to come up again at the latest sort of thing.

SXT Vilenax

01-22-2013

Just in due curiosity, and not to be an another annoyance. When are the Sign-ups ssuggested for reopening? And if we could also get notifications on when they will be closed and opened, that would be great. I know it also doesnt really matter much, but i was a respected Beta Tester for DotA 2, and have plenty of experience with bug reporting, etc. I just hope that the Sign-ups open soon. Thank you for your time.

SXT Vilenax

01-22-2013

I was just able to successfully create an account on the PBE. So to me it seems like the sign-ups are ONLINE