Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eternal Demøn

01-19-2013

Quote:
xXInsidiousXx:
so iv been playing league of legends since about a week before akali was a brand new champion i believe thats about 2 years not sure but when i finally decide to join the team to test new ideas and champion stuff.... the sign-ups close.... here i am about 3 and a half months later and they are still closed even though the 2 months are up. can riot please tell us whats going on with this and update... love you guys but like every other human being out there your forgetting about something important and we want to be remembered^^

Thats not the matter. They are totally aware of you guys. They are totally aware of the status being closed. If they didnt update the status that means it remains closed until they update it. Its sad to know some people didnt even play two months on the live servers that they were already on PBE not knowing every champions but you got to deal with that. Riot is trying to find solutions about this and I hope they do but thats not for now. Live servers > PBE.

Also, its not that they DONT want to get you guys in, thats because they CANT. Servers are filled in - heavy queues are/will be expected if the sign ups arent post poned anymore.

TimedPine196

01-19-2013

When will you reopen the PBE?

Mantismaniac

01-19-2013

i wanna do testing lol :P

MisterXKiller

01-19-2013

I really understand why you guys closed the PBE Sign-ups but, can you guys PLEASE give us an update of what has been going on? Not just leaving us hanging here with no cue of whats happening.

Toge

01-19-2013

Honestly everyone, they will start the sign-ups when they figure out how to allow more experience players to join while keeping those that are inexperienced and lacking the ability to give useful feedback out of the system. The fact that people are joining just to play new releases and what not instead of doing it for the fact of making the game better and feeling like they are helping, is just sad. If you want to complain to someone, complain to the noobs that join the PBE after playing the live servers for 3 days.
The PBE has enough people at this time so they are not opening it until AFTER they figure out how to solve such things as the aforementioned issue. They want experienced players as testers so as to get the best feedback possible that they may increase the gaming experience for the live server players while at the same time keeping things fair.

deantol

01-20-2013

Quote:
Bara No Toge:
Honestly everyone, they will start the sign-ups when they figure out how to allow more experience players to join while keeping those that are inexperienced and lacking the ability to give useful feedback out of the system. The fact that people are joining just to play new releases and what not instead of doing it for the fact of making the game better and feeling like they are helping, is just sad. If you want to complain to someone, complain to the noobs that join the PBE after playing the live servers for 3 days.
The PBE has enough people at this time so they are not opening it until AFTER they figure out how to solve such things as the aforementioned issue. They want experienced players as testers so as to get the best feedback possible that they may increase the gaming experience for the live server players while at the same time keeping things fair.

In all honesty, they should link your PBE accounts to yoru normal server ones. That way, if your pbe account gets banned, so does your normal server, and they could also only have lvl 30's join the pbe

Yìx

01-20-2013

Hurry up and open these.

DinozFearMe

01-20-2013

I wanna be a beta tester

Mephistofeles666

01-20-2013

Still closed?

Luiscfc

01-20-2013

PBE will never open? i want to play!