Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryze Master

01-16-2013

dd

Monstruonauta

01-16-2013

Re-open PBE's Singups.

grifbomber

01-16-2013

pbe will never be open again. more people testing the game is a bad thing obviously. we can't even get consistent updates on it.

QuantumRise

01-16-2013

I would like to test out the new champions and help to detect bugs on new items. It would be nice if the registration was open again. If you want to limit the amount of people on this delete the people that are not on for 3-4 times out of the week and not on for more then a couple of hrs to give people a chance to test the stuff to find the bugs. I would like to test the PBE at home i have 5 different computer ranging from 5 years old to brand new and some are good gaming computers.

Schrii

01-16-2013

I can understand closures. I can understand needing to fix things.

However, nothing. NOTHING irks me more than being left-out-of-the-loop. A little over 2 months without even a peep on the status of sign-ups is, to me, unacceptable.

Even a simple "We're working on it." would suffice, but the aura of silence around this is, in itself, disheartening.

craz3

01-16-2013

Open the pbe. Serously. I have been waiting for months. This is rediculous.

the Zetorian

01-16-2013

Quote:
Schrii:
I can understand closures. I can understand needing to fix things.

However, nothing. NOTHING irks me more than being left-out-of-the-loop. A little over 2 months without even a peep on the status of sign-ups is, to me, unacceptable.

Even a simple "We're working on it." would suffice, but the aura of silence around this is, in itself, disheartening.

they have posted about it to lazy to find the post but they have and apparently the server traffic is too high so they have to weed out some of the people who are there to troll or just to test champs they are considering because the pbe is to help riot make a better game and support the community not just to test things for your own benefit

SlayerWrath

01-16-2013

Greetings ,

I would like to ask when would the sign ups actually re-open ? i nearly check everyday if it is open but i
guess it would take alot of time .

Cheers ,
Slayerwrath

Iluminations

01-17-2013

I kinda find it unfair how people who have the accounts can play on the PBE but people who want to sign up and participate for the better of the game cant because its been closed for so long..i guess it was a first come first serve kinda thing but that sucks.

Zefiraa

01-17-2013

let me sign-up already!
i really want to see whats in the PBE,