Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UMAD x Unk

01-12-2013

how i can change password to my pbe account, my password is incorrect, but i write my password on txt everytime when create accounts, i logged before to pbe, but now i can't ?

Gaxxe

01-12-2013

I really want to play on the PBE :/ Come on Riot $10 if you let me make an account :P

Ethaneal

01-13-2013

Just for the record, I'd like to be a part of the PBE to provide bug reports and general feedback about new features. I was entirely unaware that I could simply signup for this until it was too late. I'm a little disappointed that I can't sign up yet, but I'm excited for signups to open again.

leandroconele

01-13-2013

I really wana have a PBE acount, because i think i can help improove the game. Please let me Know when you open the suscriptions again.

Amazinq

01-13-2013

Reopen >_< -.- ._. Plz xd

mastercard

01-13-2013

riot, report will re-open if and when

MrYungFatal

01-13-2013

Quote:
leandroconele:
I really wana have a PBE acount, because i think i can help improove the game. Please let me Know when you open the suscriptions again.

Signups for PBE have been closed since November, luckily I managed to get an account then, it was frustrating however that it hasn't opened for December or January, cause my friend wanted an account. But then again, I'm sure everyone here is frustrated about it. Riot will surely re-open registrations again when they think it's necessary for more players to signup in the future.

xXHateBreakXx

01-14-2013

Thank You
very nice idea

logandune

01-15-2013

bugging riot over and over about opening it isnt going to get it open any faster you guys need to relax and just watch patciently all your doing by poking at it over and over is showing how right they were to close it changes need to be made give riot time to and stop showing that you dont have the patience to wait pbe is a privallage and an honor its not something to demand or take

Monstruonauta

01-16-2013

hen open singups for beta?