Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZeroPun

01-09-2013

como hago la cuenta no he podio llevo un mes intentanddo

Prometheus129

01-10-2013

When will signup be open again?

DieFòrNòòb

01-10-2013

1,2,3 of month

handsomeman1111

01-10-2013

Can u guys estimate when the PBE sign up will be open again?

Xerzon

01-11-2013

I wish the PBE sign up was open. I've been waiting for quite a while now.

Tobiasthe3rd

01-11-2013

So are PBE sign ups on only the 1st,2nd and 3rd of every month? I am just checking to be sure. I have heard about PBE and would love to learn the basics of testing from it so ya kinda psyched to try and get in

Akuen

01-11-2013

Quote:
So are PBE sign ups on only the 1st,2nd and 3rd of every month? I am just checking to be sure. I have heard about PBE and would love to learn the basics of testing from it so ya kinda psyched to try and get in

As has been said several times before, PBE signup has been closed since November. Riot is unsure when they will reopen it.

Ragequitternob

Recruiter

01-12-2013

Quote:
Akuen:
As has been said several times before, PBE signup has been closed since November. Riot is unsure when they will reopen it.

That so sad to tell the truth been waiting for months to go in PBE and help out to test and give ideas to riot but toxic players ruins the day D:, not sure if riot is gonna reopen it that quickly id see at least wait to feb for sign up the reopen , riot sure need a way to get read of trollers in PBE.

Hivin

01-12-2013

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:
Hey guys,

It looks like the sign-ups may have been closed early in the morning on the third, which is why many of you could not sign-up. I apologize for the inconvenience and I am looking in to it now to ensure that next month, sign-ups are not closed until the evening of the third.

So can u sign up PBE on the first secound and third of any month.

Is this true because i would like to try out PBE because I have been facing alot of wierd glitches.

Ragequitternob

Recruiter

01-12-2013

Quote:
Hivin:
So can u sign up PBE on the first secound and third of any month.

Is this true because i would like to try out PBE because I have been facing alot of wierd glitches.

nope it is close for an unknow limit of time before it reopens. Before it says that it might reopen in December but to now it still haven't reopen