Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gamelova

01-08-2013

I would really like to sign up for the PBE...

Akuen

01-08-2013

^ This. All of this.

goearnhardtjr91

01-08-2013

A lot of people here need to laern how to read. They aren't ignoring you, you just need to pay attention and learn how to read: Here is the new thread, which Riot just made a post to 2 weeks ago. (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=32820853#32820853)

stahp raging plox -.-

Akuen

01-08-2013

Quote:
goearnhardtjr91:
A lot of people here need to laern how to read. They aren't ignoring you, you just need to pay attention and learn how to read: Here is the new thread, which Riot just made a post to 2 weeks ago. (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=32820853#32820853)

stahp raging plox -.-

That my friend, would be an FAQ thread not a pbe sign up thread. This is the pbe sign up thread. As such it is perfectly understandable for people to be asking questions about pbe sign up in the pbe sign up thread.

NeoGamma

01-08-2013

It's been double the time riot originally estimated the PBE would be close, I've been wanting to sign up to the PBE for some time I hope they can re-activate signu-ps soon..

Saphlan

01-08-2013

Riot should at least tell us that the date is delayed and when they estimate sign-ups will be open again. Really lacking communication on this thread.

Sir Tweep

01-08-2013

omg. why is this always closed !! let us in so we can test it

Rubixtreme

01-09-2013

I would like to sign up for PBE. please let me know when....

Rubixtreme

01-09-2013

my guess is... they will only open the sign-ups after the next update, where Tresh, the new champion will be released

IFeedEveryLane

01-09-2013

I would love to sign up!, I've been trying to sign of for the past 2 days, then saw that hidden link on the top of the sign up page.......-_-