Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necrotype Mihawk

01-06-2013

Well, I'm asking for an answer please I consider this really disrespectful and annoying, since we are checking this post ans the login page day by day since the last update( And maybe many people from the other servers). All I'm asking is for a " Be patient we will open the server register again on (Date)" or a "no we will not open it so go home uninstall and kill yourself " So please make precense and talk to the comunity, your comunity.

Thanks so much.

Jwander

01-07-2013

pbe now costs 5$ per month. problem solved k now open the **** back up i have my card ready

khoi2012

01-07-2013

Yay i hope it comes up quickly though. Ive been trying to sign up for Pbe. C:

NQ2Resq

01-07-2013

thanks for communicating with us riot... really helpful

nekokempa

Recruiter

01-07-2013

me pueden desir porfavor cuando van a abrir para que mepueda armar una cuenta en el lol pbe
es que lla lo descarge y no tengo cuenta para entrar en este lol ( en el normal tengo cuenta en lv 30 y para los rank no me veo listo por eso quiero prarcticar un poco en el pbe y asi cuando juege a los rank en el normal voy a estar mas tranquilo) desde lla gracias por tomarce las molestias de leer este mensaje.

nane1

01-07-2013

im guessing they wont open until feb and the month after that or maybe it will be feb idk hope its feb or atleast still in january?

EmilioGT

01-08-2013

me gustarĂ­a saber cuando abrirĂ¡n de nuevo el servidor pbe

Pie Kills

01-08-2013

Will we ever get to sign up :P
riot is really busy now, especially with the new champs season 3, so we will ahve to wait a little longer.

ReeseAndHisGat

01-08-2013

Hey Riot,

I see the last status update was in November,
is there any news on when we might be able to sign up? I would love to get a chance to participate! : )

mortalcraft

01-08-2013

Quote:
ReeseAndHisGat:
Hey Riot,

I see the last status update was in November,
is there any news on when we might be able to sign up? I would love to get a chance to participate! : )

Same