Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Danof

01-03-2013

rayos, no es mas facil habrir otro reino de pruebas apra evitar q se sobrepase uno? en vez de tenernos esperando 6 meses para probar un campeon q saldra la prox semana?

PongLala

01-03-2013

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:
November Update

Current Status: Closed

Hello PBE’ers! We have seen enormous growth of the player base on the PBE over the last few months and we’d like to ensure that we are preserving the experience for those who have been participating in providing bug reports and feedback.

As such, we will be temporarily closing sign-ups. We do plan to re-open them in the future but we have multiple changes we’d like to make before allowing the population to grow further. At this time, we do not anticipate sign-ups opening for approximately two months. Please note, however, that this may change randomly as necessary.

Kind regards,
RiotNyandalee
4 month later still not open gj riot

Hyou

01-03-2013

Quote:
DarkJeey:
4 month later still not open gj riot

You can't count? it was open in november, 2 months now

XxLeviticusxX

01-03-2013

can someone help me understand how the PBE works?
i know they put registrations on the 1st 2nd and 3rds of each month, but do they open them on those days for a certain period of time? or is it the entire day?

Fullfocus

01-03-2013

Day 3 for when ur supposed to be able to sign up and what do ya know?? YOU STILL CANT! Nice job Riot nice freaking job!

iNathan

01-03-2013

Seriously you guys are getting upset because you can't register for a beta environment for a game that is already released just cause you want to try champions. That's not even what it's for, but most of you don't understand that. That's probably why Riot doesn't want to open up the sign ups cause trolls will abuse it. Thanks.

Falcodile

01-03-2013

Quote:
Kanade Takatsuki:
You can't count? it was open in november, 2 months now

IDK why people are complaining, I entered in December!

zachrocks

01-03-2013

Anyone know when the PBE signups are going to be back up?

Eternal Demøn

01-03-2013

Quote:
Danof:
rayos, no es mas facil habrir otro reino de pruebas apra evitar q se sobrepase uno? en vez de tenernos esperando 6 meses para probar un campeon q saldra la prox semana?

Look at these people that dont even talk english but wants to "help" PBE. Tell me how the fk can people report bugs if they dont speak a word of english.

ego49er

01-03-2013

I don't understand why it hasn't opened yet honestly.