Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thexrealx

01-02-2013

o be open when the pbe the problem is not the problem of the region is to not open the pbe I hope this helps someone who has the problem of changing the region greetings

XtreaMBlue

01-02-2013

U.U I can not register

zKillerHunTer

01-02-2013

ADM, I ask you please release the resgistro server PBE, I'm wanting to test several champions, more to it I'll have to buy them in the league of legends server standard, while many people play the PBE? Please release.

ValorAndGlory

Recruiter

01-02-2013

for those players waiting to sign up for the PBE please try to understand the position that Riot is in with the sever for the PBE as well as the log in queue. The server can only hold so many users at a time efficiently as pointed out by Riot's own vLemon

Quote:
vLemon:

The PBE server is a test environment used to collect feedback and bug reports for content before releasing it to the live servers. We intentionally keep the server much smaller than our other environments so that we can ensure the PBE does not become a place for people to come to get free content. However, when new content is released, people naturally flock to the PBE to test it out. This causes a login queue to form when we get more players attempting to login than what we have space for.
As long as people aren’t logging off, the login queue will remain stagnant and this is why many of you get stuck in a specific position for extended time periods.[/B]

and with that in mind please realize that they are currently over the ideal number of users.

So what I would like to suggest that the others players waiting to join the PBE do is, well first off check the OP to see if it has been updated and unless it has please don't post a "it is the first of the month and I can't sign up" post, but mainly just be diligent and keep checking for an update of any kind and again please don't post unless you have a genuine problem when the sign-up are open.

Payson245

Recruiter

01-02-2013

Fullfocus

01-02-2013

and what do ya know day 2 of when ur supposed to be able to sign up and what do ya know......

WE CANT SIGN UP! I knew it I just knew it I knew that they werent gonna open it and I knew that they dont really care that much about the PBE Forums because they havent updated us on anything for over 3 months now okay well it will be 3 months it 3 days.... But anyway they arent gonna open it for us because they dont even care about the PBE Forums and they dont even care enough to even update us on anything or even have the decency to be honest with us!

So that is all I have to say..... So long and Goodbye I hope you all like wasting ur time and wasting the life that you dont have just sitting in this forums so again so long!

Pepotz

01-02-2013

Day 2 and nothing, i hope we have more luck next month.

W8 Spartan

01-02-2013

Quote:
Panzerfaust:
Have there been any thoughts on tying the PBE account to a regular account? (I'm sure there have been, as I know it's not original... I guess the better question would have been 'what are your thoughts on...')

i have thought alot about that, and i think it would help with the trolls and leavers, but for those who dont for an extended period of time (like a month or so) you could reward them by letting them choose 1 champ or skin that they own in pbe and "unlock" it for them in the live server

BlackingRed

01-02-2013

It's fine if there's to many people on the servers and they don't want to open them, but It would be nice to at least give a monthly update, even if its just to say there full and wont be opening it.

FecesAllOverYou

01-02-2013

When I try to sign up the region cant change and there would be no region to selects. Why cant i sign up.