Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Okugin

01-01-2013

When is it going to be open?I really want to play

iNathan

01-01-2013

Quote:
Fullfocus:
It isnt gonna be open for like another 2-3 months
soz guys but its true its been down for 3 months already and they said it would be open for the 1st 2nd and 3rd of January........

and It is the 1st of January and........

THEY ARENT UP!!!!!

so yeah soz guys but we wont have the PBE Sign ups until like March, April or even May maybe even June so yeah just dont waste ur time in this forum.....

oh and also......

Riot doesnt even update there posts or inform us what is going on!

Inaccurate post indeed. Considering it says "November Update" not to mention they say the signups' date might change randomly. You don't work for RIOT so please, try not to act like it. Thanks.

Quote:
Okugin:
When is it going to be open?I really want to play

We currently are waiting for that answer as RIOT's offices/forum officials might be off for New Years. Be patient and in time it will open. I recommend to just check the first post every day to see the month update listed.
Cheers.

Danof

01-01-2013

Osea es 1 de enero y todavia no se peude registrar, q les pasa? estan flojos o q

Eternal Demøn

01-01-2013

Yes! Thank you riot for keeping signups post poned! Such a wise decision.

Boomgoof88

01-02-2013

Ok to everyone with the sign up problem be patience riot opens the server the 2nd day of each month so just be patience it's wont open up early but it will open except if riot for some reason doesn't open it

Vinterheim

01-02-2013

if they banned the trolls maybe they'd have space for us who really want to test :c

InfinityDancer

01-02-2013

God help us all if were
On this forum on new year

Jean Mike

01-02-2013

If you can write and record can not register more people, and do not put status: closed, it makes me think that even open. Please

Almy

01-02-2013

When I try to sign up i fill everything in except the region. When i try to change my region, it just says "click here to change your region." I can't actually change it. Is anyone else having this problem?

McHardKnoxx

01-02-2013

[QUOTE=Almy;33075463]When I try to sign up i fill everything in except the region. When i try to change my region, it just says "click here to change your region." I can't actually change it. Is anyone else having this problem? You cant make an account until the 1-4 of every month, they've put it like that so you cant make a account they will change on these days, but at the moment it isnt working, probably because riot are off work for new year just be patient and you will be able to make your PBE account.