Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frostbite Snipes

12-28-2012

Aw man, PBE is closed? Dang, I wanted to register on it.

ObituaryPhoenix

12-28-2012

So when will the PBE registration be open again and where do i sign up for it when it is open?

Et?rnal Demon

12-28-2012

Quote:
Zarlakk:
Believe it or not your smart ass comment didn't help anyone, and do you know why? its because you didn't answer any of there questions.

The asked "When will sign up's be back up" they didn't ask "Are the sign ups open" So by you saying "Current Status: closed" you're doing nothing but wasting a post and pretending your answering a question that doesn't exist...

Enjoy, I hope this helps you answer questions in the future

Funny thing is, he asked for the sign ups ETA. I gave him. No one reads others people posts? Each day I gotta post here to keep telling people "Servers are closed as its wrote on the first post". Is it that hard to read? I seem like a hater right there but ffs open your eyes people, this message there for 2-3 months and you guys still dont get the point. Its gonna open when its gonna open. If they didnt put more details that means its because they dont know these details themselves or they just dont want to tell you guys yet, else they wouldve updated the topic, trust me.

Wrath of Sekhmet

12-28-2012

Quote:
Et?rnal Demon:
Funny thing is, he asked for the sign ups ETA. I gave him. No one reads others people posts? Each day I gotta post here to keep telling people "Servers are closed as its wrote on the first post". Is it that hard to read? I seem like a hater right there but ffs open your eyes people, this message there for 2-3 months and you guys still dont get the point. Its gonna open when its gonna open. If they didnt put more details that means its because they dont know these details themselves or they just dont want to tell you guys yet, else they wouldve updated the topic, trust me.

He asked when they will next be available. Telling him that they are currently unavailable doesn't answer that question. You obviously have no idea what "ETA" actually means if you think that you gave it.

Et?rnal Demon

12-28-2012

Quote:
Wrath of Sekhmet:
He asked when they will next be available. Telling him that they are currently unavailable doesn't answer that question. You obviously have no idea what "ETA" actually means if you think that you gave it.

And this is clearly why I said: "Its gonna open when its gonna open."

If they knew, they wouldve let us know.

Downvotes = how cute

Christmas White

12-29-2012

I have an account, but reformatted recently. Is there a place to download the PBE client or am I stuck out in the cold?

Batspeak

12-29-2012

Quote:
Christmas White:
I have an account, but reformatted recently. Is there a place to download the PBE client or am I stuck out in the cold?

http://pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/redownload
Here you go

Shadownage

12-30-2012

Quote:
Christmas White:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2579267

CurryKingthe1st

Recruiter

12-30-2012

December update ploxx

ValorAndGlory

Recruiter

12-30-2012

All for those wondering when the sign ups will most likely to be open.

Try back on January 1st, I am not expecting them to have it open, but they say that, if, sign-ups are open it will be on the first through the third of each month.

But they said that they would most likely have some sort of announcement when it would be open and with out that, I at least, wouldn't hold my breath for the first.

In the words of the fake Professor Moody, CONSTANT DILIGENTS!
Just keep checking back every few days and try not to post unless needed, will keep some of the others that check this board happy when they don't need to answer the same question multiple times a day.