Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kill3dyou81

12-22-2012

Quote:
shadowehawke:
in the faq they said it woudl reopen possible late december. Not sure when right now but hopefully we can all indulge in pbe accounts for christmas.

For real they actually said that?????

xCherished

12-23-2012

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:
November Update

Current Status: Closed

Hello PBE’ers! We have seen enormous growth of the player base on the PBE over the last few months and we’d like to ensure that we are preserving the experience for those who have been participating in providing bug reports and feedback.

As such, we will be temporarily closing sign-ups. We do plan to re-open them in the future but we have multiple changes we’d like to make before allowing the population to grow further. At this time, we do not anticipate sign-ups opening for approximately two months. Please note, however, that this may change randomly as necessary.

Kind regards,
RiotNyandalee

it had been so long and the signup is still closed u said 2 months but its been so many months

Et?rnal Demon

12-23-2012

You guys dont seem to understand at all whats happening. Its not the fact that they dont want to give you guys an account, Its the fact that the PBE environment is totally filled in. If theyd be accepting another wave of persons, including the ones that got banned these past two months, it would just make the PBE un-playable. Approx 3 hours queue, 5 hours queue after a patch deployement, 7 hours queue Saturdays and Sundays. Even if you had your account you wouldnt be able to even connect to the server, or vice versa.

PS: Queues are already long enough. No need to make it worse!

Kill3dyou81

12-23-2012

Quote:
Et?rnal Demon:
You guys dont seem to understand at all whats happening. Its not the fact that they dont want to give you guys an account, Its the fact that the PBE environment is totally filled in. If theyd be accepting another wave of persons, including the ones that got banned these past two months, it would just make the PBE un-playable. Approx 3 hours queue, 5 hours queue after a patch deployement, 7 hours queue Saturdays and Sundays. Even if you had your account you wouldnt be able to even connect to the server, or vice versa.

PS: Queues are already long enough. No need to make it worse!

true dat

Luiscfc

12-23-2012

waht's day PBE registers will back?

UnoriginalPlayer

12-23-2012

Quote:
xCherished:
it had been so long and the signup is still closed u said 2 months but its been so many months

It was opened this month lol

5uperTrinity

12-23-2012

Quote:
UnoriginalPlayer:
It was opened this month lol

Has it? Are you lying lol? If so can someone tell me XD

Making an account for Pbe is a good Chistmas present, Riot you don't want to be Grinch #2 do you?? D:

Kali Archon

12-23-2012

I'm pretty sure that the first post would have been changed to say 'December update' if they had it opened for any point in time.

xSealthninjax

12-24-2012

can u please open i need to sign up i already have the client

xSealthninjax

12-24-2012

i tried to sign up and i press the play for free button;it wont work